My SOG Autos (Pic Heavy)

They look like nice capable knives. The black one looks really good.

If the finger grooves are the same as on the TopoMeridian they wont fit my hands very well though. I believe the Topo has better finger protection than these autos due to it's flipper. But the autos look way less fancy and more like a real knife. :)

Have fun with it.

Wow nice looking autos!! I have never particularly cared for sogs, but those are cool looking knives. Great pics.

So has anybody else got one of these yet? Care to share any opinions? I ma THIS CLOSE to pulling the trigger on one of these. A guy that I regularly buy from says that these are the best US made auto for under $100 and compares them to Protechs. I think they might be the only full size US made auto under $100, but that's neither here nor there.

So what do you guys think?

I like the quality of SOG knives, have not purchased an auto yet. Looks like the lock is on one side and pushbutton on other. Any SOG auto owners have an opinion of how it might work in your left hand?

I am also a lefty, and pushbutton autos work just fine for lefties - just substitute your index finger where your thumb would normally be.

Now, who has one of these and wants to discuss their opinions of this knife?

I am also a lefty, and pushbutton autos work just fine for lefties - just substitute your index finger where your thumb would normally be.

Now, who has one of these and wants to discuss their opinions of this knife?

I think we have discussed such opinions in this thread. But if I "owned" one of these knives I would give a very favorable opinion overall. SOG has given the competition something to worry about. IMO.

I was just hoping that more people who actually owned one would speak up. So far I only couted two people who bought one who have posted in this thread.

I was just hoping that more people who actually owned one would speak up. So far I only couted two people who bought one who have posted in this thread.

I see your point. Well, it is sort of illegal to own in most parts. Sometimes, I just shell out the bucks to find out for myself out of curiosity. I've sent back more than one knife simply because it wasn't as advertised.

So has anybody else got one of these yet? Care to share any opinions? I ma THIS CLOSE to pulling the trigger on one of these. A guy that I regularly buy from says that these are the best US made auto for under $100 and compares them to Protechs. I think they might be the only full size US made auto under $100, but that's neither here nor there.

So what do you guys think?

Just pull the trigger jimmer. I was looking at OTF Microtechs when I saw SOG had an auto.I am so happy with the quality of the FlashII Ive been carrying that I just have to order a TAC tini. I cant believe I will be disappointed with the purchase.

Back