• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My Ultimate Utility

OAL 7 3/4, blade 3 3/4. Thickness is 3/32 inch....

Cranberry bone handle scales.

Handle scales are ones I got at Blade. I thought they would be darker than this, but I ain't complainin.... They turned out pretty well, I thought....

Leather pouch sheath included.

Price drop to 70$ shipped and I pay paypal fees...

Asking $80.00 shipped in CONUS. pm me or email me at parang1@comcast.net

Last edited:
Your website states that the blade length on this model is 3 3/4" while this says 4 3/4", is one wrong or is this a variation of the others? Thanks.

Your website states that the blade length on this model is 3 3/4" while this says 4 3/4", is one wrong or is this a variation of the others? Thanks.

Thanks for the correction...it is in fact, 3 3/4 inches.....:foot:

Ok David, I looked at this in the AM. and didn't jump, wel in the PM. I can't hold back, Please confirm a PP addy and I will post funds. E-mail and PM to follow. I'll Take It! Thanks Martin

David, Arrived today, very sharp and great balance on the cranberry bone handles. Going into kitchen duty after getting a mustard/hot sauce patina. Replacing a Mule 1 for now. Hope it's as easy to sharpen.. THANK YOU!!!

Back