Name not meant to offend!

Oops, bad news on the Ibis.
What a messed up company.
Apparently they tried to have Carl Strong do most of their production in Bozeman MT. That deal fell thru and Ibis was left with a serious undersupply of bikes. I wanted one semi custom thing done to my Mojo; move the cable stops to the top tube instead of the down tube. No can do says Ibis. Wouldn't even say they could do it but you'd have to wait. The Ibis guy said everything except "don't buy an Ibis". He did mention other custom steel bike makers and I'm about ready to order a Sycip, made in SF Cal. This will be a total custom so I know I'll get a perfect fit. Plus, I've read nothing but great reviews of their stuff. Check them out
HERE.
So, every dark cloud has a silver lining.
Lenny

Rigormootis........
Been meaning to ask you for awhile, how do you like your bike? I used to ride alot but sold my bike because I outgrew it. Anyway, I didn't bother me any cause i knew what it was.
Laterz.
MNU

Whats the word on gary Fisher cycles? I forget which model I have but it is Alum frame with rock-SHox up front. I hate the twist-grip gears so I installed top of the line shimano thumb stuff and it is one smooth bike. Let me get more specs for ya tomm.

JC

GF bkes are great...althouth my fav. aluminum bike is the Sana Cruz Chameleon...

Hmmm...since I started this thread, let me be the first to say that IMHO we should confine our "bike-talk" to email...and start talkin' blades.

Back