• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

}}}}---- Nat Canvas pack axe ----{{{{ SOLD

BenR.T.

Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey Guys! I have up for grabs today a cool compact pack axe. This one would be right at home in your hunting or camping pack.
It's tough as nails construction means it will take a licking and keep on ticking! I gave this one a hammer pole on the back which will work nicely for driving stakes.
I don't do a lot of these with Micarta and even fewer with smooth handles. I really dig how this one came out, and the grip feels awesome in hand.

Here are the specs.

Oal - 11"
Cutting edge - 3"
Weight - 28 oz
Steel - 3/8" 4140 through hardened to appx. 55rc with a spring tempered tang for extreme durability and toughness.
Handle - Natural canvas micarta w/ flared copper tubes and G-flex epoxy for a rock solid handle.
Sheath - Kydex w/ quick release bungee retention. This is setup for Molle loks or belt loops, I can add either for slightly more.
Price - $425 + $13 shipping
I have more of these to finish up, so if you would like to order one just let me know!
Paypal preferred.
bentendick at gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

In hand shot.

LOVE the combination of the handle color and copper tubes. Great stuff.

Very nicely done. I like the flare at the bottom of the handle. I have a straight handled one similar to this and it can get a little slippery when wet or with gloves on.

Thanks very much guys!

Thanks man!
Kind of surprised this is still here.

Back