need a good USA made folder

Didn't they come out with an aluminum handled version of it a few months back? Maybe more like 6 months back but I'm almost positive they did make an aluminum version in a couple different colors.

Correct. Brown (0350BRN) and Green (0350GRN). It has nice contours for added grip. Makes it a little heavier than G10. Only comes in black plain edge.

ZT_0350BRN_1__98339.1364836341.1280.1280.JPG

ZT_0350GRN_1__98048.1364835984.1280.1280.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry, missed where the op was against the ao.

I missed that too. Just kidding guys. :)

Your best bet is probably one of the ZT offerings already mentioned or the Adamas. I have owned several "Blue class" Benchmades and they are an American company with good Customer Service. Same with the the Zero Tolerance line from KAI.

Both companies have non-USA built knives if that's a real sticking point. There's a host of suggestions and if I couldn't make up my mind then I'd do a little research on Y-tube, Gizoogle (+ G Images) and they'll show you everything about the knives you may be considering.

Just my .02 YMMV. Good luck on your new knife! :thumbup:

Big, super heavy and thick.. ZT200 or Adamas. All the reasons you want one are all the reasons I sold both :). Different strokes for different folks.

All Benchmade and Zero Tolerance knives are made in the U.S.

Sorry, I didn't know they stopped all non-USA made knives a couple of years ago. I don't get out much. You are correct sir. ;)

The ZT0350 is easily de-assisted if that's really a problem.

I think your gonna have to bump up your price range a bit and go for a Zero Tolerance 0801. IMO it is "the one" that will scratch your itch!

Back