Need a new ASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
i looked around in here for an online vendor of BUSSE knives, I thought here was a site like knife guy or something like that. Any suggestions where I could find an ASH?

Search buy sell there have been a few unsold in the past few months

Get a Fat ASH. Keep a look in the exchange, post in want to buy. Man, I love Fat ASHes. Great blade!

Just keep on the busse & kin for sale thread.. i think you would find one faily soon..
Good call on the Ash1...my favorite all purpose blade hands down :)

Don't you know? They must all go to Andy - or to me. Between the two of us, we posses 97.896% of all produced ASH1's. Seriously folks, watch the Exchange here; ebay; Arizona Custom Knives. Good luck in your search and Have a Happy and Healthy 2018.

I personally like the ASH-2 a little bit better. Great stock thickness, great blade length and excellent balance with that sweet ASH handle. Also easier to find these days. ;) Oh, and I'm still hoping for an INFI TRASH-2. :D

Either way, you can't go wrong and they clean up very nicely.
RJlrDoU.jpg

xVTyC9d.jpg

oFcm5cP.jpg

Maybe we need a ASH re-release thread :) ASH-3 7” blade .32 infi :) ahh to dream.
Good advice ^^^ just watch the exchange they do pop up once in awhile.
Or score a Battle Grade to get you by for now :) I’ve been thinking I need another of each myself ASH-1 & BG :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back