• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need Advice! What the best way to ship to Poland?

Walking Man

BANNED
Thanks for looking. I would like to what the best and safest way to ship to poland without paying too much. Thanks!
Oh, the most convenient ways for me to ship are UPS and USPS, but I could do fedex (it's a drive) or possibly others that are a little out of the way, but I will if it's the best or the safest.

If shipping to Poland works like shipping to France, USPS Global Express is the best. Shows up in 3-5 days and it's trackable (to the USA border at least, depending on the national carrier for the destination). Costs like $25 for a big knife and $15-$20 for small to medium.
I avoid UPS at all cost, maybe it's my luck but I had nothing but trouble with them ...

In my expierience USPS Global Priority is the way to go. Ask for a flat rate envelope and they will hook you up. I've shipped to belgium and Thailand this way.

I've lived in some out way out of the way countries and USPS global priority is your best bet.

Back