1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Need Good EDC

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by snipa, Aug 30, 2013.

1. akula83

akula83 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 19, 2008
    The delica is great choice for lightweight carry. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I found my "grail" edc and it's the S30V Sage. I have Emerson's and ZT's for the rougher stuff, but this one is it for me.

2. botentze

botentze

Sep 3, 2013
    Best bang for the buck in my opinion would be a delica or endura in vg10. Tenacious is worth a look if you are on a budget

3. Mark J. England

Mark J. England

Aug 27, 2013
    @bh49. Sorry, you are right. I was talking about my Manix 2 X-Large version.

4. coldcase

coldcase

Apr 5, 2007
    Depends on a lot of factors. Budget, what you will do with your knife and where you will use it. Only you can answer those questions. For EDC, any Delica, para, sage will do a great job. Choose your poison!

5. ericvar101

ericvar101

Feb 24, 2012
    PM2 is one of the best production folders ever made,..go with the PM2

6. IcetoSeeYou

IcetoSeeYou

Jul 18, 2013
    Endura VG10 FFG here. I love it so far.

7. Deal4

Deal4

Dec 17, 2011
    Nice pics!
    Can't wait to get my Stretch II in the mail! You aren't making the waiting any easier, but still love the pics!
    What did you do to remove the black paint? That is what I am planning on doing myself.