Need some advise on how to fix my knife.

Well it can't hurt to ask.

I'll try to get you guys a picture, but its nothing impressive, I mean I wasn't trying to break it. And I did straightened it a little as well.

The biggest problem is the fact that its bent not straight across but diagonally, so bending it back is kinda hard because I can't exactly figure out where to bend it.

We've seen Jerry cover intentional abuse in the past. Not a given, but it's happened. In your case, you pretty clearly state you were not testing the knife's limits or trying to damage it. My guess is that you're covered.

Here, we all know Busse's ironclad warranty, but is there some spot on site where it is articulated? I just assumed it was somewhere on the web pages, but I don't see it offhand.

Main Busse Combat site, lower left, under "INFI", last paragraph: " With a steel like INFI it's easy to understand why we offer the toughest guarantee in the business. We guarantee against any and all unintentional MAJOR damage forever."

Volk,

Send it in and we'll either fix it. . .or replace it. . . Either way, it will be back to 100% when you get it back. . . :thumbup:

Don't just stand there man. . . shuffle off to the Post Office and send that bad boy home!!!!

Jerry :D

Wow, thanks, really appreciate it.

Kinda at lost for words here, I'll find some way to show my appreciation. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

You bent a BATAC? What were you prying with it? :eek: Those BATACs aren't very thick as far as Busses go, but they are tough. Oh well, this is what the warranty is for like the Boss Hog said. :)

You bent a BATAC? What were you prying with it? :eek: Those BATACs aren't very thick as far as Busses go, but they are tough. Oh well, this is what the warranty is for like the Boss Hog said. :)

+1
I still want to know the story. I've pried ALOT with almost all my Busse's and never got one to bend. Come on......you're killing me;)

Bob Mills

I would really like to know what it was you were prying! My imagination is running wild...picturing a scene at the Worlds Strongest Man, event Badger Bending!

So I was in hand-to-hand combat with a tank...or was it me trying to pick my ears, well not really, but it sounds plausible.

Since I'm not the only one involved in the whole story I'll ask weather I can tell. The mechanics behind the whole thing are rather simple. I was only able to wedge a knife 1.5-2 inches in and tried getting it further in by wiggling (yeah i know there is a word for what I was doing, I just forgot it, so its wiggling) it, it didn't go in much further, so then I gave it couple of tugs and then just pulled. It got the job done. And that was it, my first reaction was to stick it back in and try bending it back, bad idea as realized later, but hey I'm happy with a knife, its a good compromise between a bigger and a medium blade for me.

Back