• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Neil Ostroff of True North Knives

I just completed a transaction with Neil Ostroff of True North Knives and he is top notch in my book. Neil responded to all my email inquiries in a very timely fashion and even went the extra mile by calling me up the day my knife was sent to let me know it was en route. His top-notch service and friendly attitude cannot be beat. I highly recommend him! Thanks again Neil, it was a pleasure to finally do business with you.

Met Neil for the first time at last weekend's Canadian Knifemakers Guild Show (his first time attending).

Two things impressed me about Neil:

1. He's even more obsessive-compulsive than I am!

2. While chatting with him, he actually urged a young collector (barely in his teens) to handle and open any of the knives he had on display - several priced around $1,200. I'm willing to bet any money that this kid will tell his collector father/mother what a great guy Mr. Ostroff is for letting him handle those knives just like any other show-goer. You can't buy advertising like that!

I'm certainly looking forward to dealing with Neil in the future.

Neil and I had talked by email and then we met at the Canadian Guild Show. First class guy with great product. All the Best Neil! mike

Back