• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nessmuk in Elk

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello all , this knife was an order that did not work out , so up for your consideration it goes .

This was Flat Ground from 1/8" D-2 Tool Steel , heat treated to an Rc 61-62 with the sub-zero quench and sub-zero quenched again between the 2 tempers .

It is 9" overall with the blade tip to handle at 4-1/2" , sharpened edge at 4 " . It is 1-1/2" at the hump and 1-1/4" at the plunge .

Handled in some 7 year cured Elk Antler which was harvested in Naselle , Washington . Has black liners and brass pins . Sheath is right hand carry .

$175.00 + $ 12.00 for priority shipping in the USA . Pay-pal , postal M/O , or check held to clear . My PP is sandlot@charter.net
Thanks for looking folks , I appreciate it .
IMG_5317.JPG IMG_5318.JPG IMG_5320.JPG IMG_5322.JPG IMG_5323.JPG IMG_5325.JPG

Very nice Nessmuk Jack - Clean!

Was the elk something you harvested Jack ? I love the larger blade also , great work !

A friend where I use to live would have me make him a knife every time his wife gave birth to a boy . It would be from the 1st ELK him and his son took during season . They had 3 son's

Back