New 14 run

... Jigging is nice, but would have been off the hook sawcut.

GEC14antiqueamberjiggedbone-3.jpg
John, very nice antique amber jigged bone but you are right, antique amber saw cut bone would have been off the hook and over the top. I've called GEC twice requesting it, they can't deny those request forever.;):) (or maybe they can, what do I know? :confused:)

Chief Chief

Great photos John :thumbsup:
Is it my eyes, or do they not look as yellow as past runs?

Thanks Jerry. Please clarify and I'll shoot a side by side for you. Yellow as compared to? Here's another shot of the fine yellow bone in some pretty bright light. Thanks @MJ71 for it and thanks JohnDF JohnDF for the KSF heads up ... got one! Checkout on KSF took 3 times to go through, but once I had it in my cart it didn't disappear like the deadskunk.

GEC14yellowbone-2.jpg

John, very nice antique amber jigged bone but you are right, antique amber saw cut bone would have been off the hook and over the top. I've called GEC twice requesting it, they can't deny those request forever.;):) (or maybe they can, what do I know? :confused:)

Don't know how the order process works with GEC but speculate cover material, shield, button, blade etch, fancy artwork on tube vs standard, number of blades, etc. would be up to the dealer with final cost depending on options chosen. Once a dealer calls dibbs on a certain cover material others probably are required to choose something different. Sawcut antique amber single clip 14 TCs would be insane!!

Chief Chief

John, sorry I was referring to the autumn gold jigged bone, two different colors. There's a subtle difference but I like the amber better.

... Sawcut antique amber single clip 14 TCs would be insane!!
That's really something that you say that John, it's exactly what I requested before the cover materials were determined for the TC's and regular run 14s. I was told not this time, antique amber was already selected and they won't use the same color twice in a run even if it is a different texture. I agree that is good policy but hope for saw cut antique amber on something else soon. :)

Ebony 14s are available at ksf... Go get 'em!!!
Saw them up at a few dealers now. I was hoping these would drop today...should be plenty to go around? The ebony Tidioute is always a classy option I can't wait to get mine.

A Ajd3530 going fast...I will PM you another dealer.

Edit - or not (no messaging?) please email me darren.orrell at gmail.com.

Back