• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New 3.3" flipper, s35vn with G10 scales

What does Skaha mean?
I think that the CNC finish is actualy a cool and unique feature (and one of the reasons I want one)

My GF just orderd one for me (in yellow!)
It added up to 168,- euro inc. shipment. Not to bad IMHO

Hope it 'll make it here before christmass

Just received my red one, this is a work of art! Flips effortlessly, locks up perfect, sharp as my ex's tongue this is truly a EDC! You guys should be proud! At just under $200 this knife is a great deal. Thank You! Best Martin

What does Skaha mean?
I think that the CNC finish is actualy a cool and unique feature (and one of the reasons I want one)

My GF just orderd one for me (in yellow!)
It added up to 168,- euro inc. shipment. Not to bad IMHO

Hope it 'll make it here before christmass

Sorry for the late reply here! Skaha is the name of a lake in iconic Okanagan region in the interior of British Columbia. A place my family has often vacationed at over the years. It is the local first nations word for Dog.

I think it should make it there in time. Fingers crossed! Thank you again for your order!

Mike

Just received my red one, this is a work of art! Flips effortlessly, locks up perfect, sharp as my ex's tongue this is truly a EDC! You guys should be proud! At just under $200 this knife is a great deal. Thank You! Best Martin

Hi Martin,

Glad you are happy with it. We appreciate the compliments!

Thanks,
mike

I would be all over a carbon fiber version of this!! Or linen/paper micarta

Your lynx model is already on my list of future purchases. I guess I can add this one to the list too. Very nice work!

Just ordered a Black one, and looking forward to getting it!

You guys have one of the ALL TIME Sharpest pairing knives with the Trillium. I can't wait to see what this folder will do to some phonebook paper and other things!

Best of luck with the new line!

Just ordered a Black one, and looking forward to getting it!

You guys have one of the ALL TIME Sharpest pairing knives with the Trillium. I can't wait to see what this folder will do to some phonebook paper and other things!

Best of luck with the new line!

Glad you're liking the trillium! Looking forward to hear your thoughts on the Skaha. Thank you for the order!

Mike

Do you guys sell just the scales for these? A family member ordered one of these as a Christmas present for me, I'd love the ability to swap out scale colors!

Do you guys sell just the scales for these? A family member ordered one of these as a Christmas present for me, I'd love the ability to swap out scale colors!

We don't list them separately on the sight but we'd definitely sell you some! Send us an email or PM when you get bored of you current scales ;)

That is some awesome work right there Mike!!
Will be ordering soon brother!!
Joe

I just ordered a red Skaha before we headed out for the evening. I came home and watched a couple of North Arm's videos CNCing knives and handles. Very cool stuff and I'm eager to get my Skaha in hand.

My brother-in-law has lived in BC most of his adult life and recently moved from the Vancouver area out to the Okanagan as he's now retired. We've been out there several times, though not recently. BC has such varied country and has some of the most breath-taking landscape I've seen. It'll be nice to have something from out that way in my collection.

I just ordered a red Skaha before we headed out for the evening. I came home and watched a couple of North Arm's videos CNCing knives and handles. Very cool stuff and I'm eager to get my Skaha in hand.

My brother-in-law has lived in BC most of his adult life and recently moved from the Vancouver area out to the Okanagan as he's now retired. We've been out there several times, though not recently. BC has such varied country and has some of the most breath-taking landscape I've seen. It'll be nice to have something from out that way in my collection.

Thank you for the kind words! I feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful place :)

Back