need me some cider ... and a nap...

getting old, and cold out there. brrr.

It's that time again....

2011-10-06_14-08-54_226.jpg

time it waits for no man,
my future it is revealed,
time it waits for no man,
my fate is sealed..

i love fall weather. hoodies, campfires, hard cider, the start of ice hockey season....life is GOOOOOOD

Oregon, do you have large hands, or large and thick hands? I wonder about how that affects ergos. I wear size large gloves, but my fingers are, let's say, "trim" from having sat a computer for most of my career.

-Daizee

Just large, not thick. Size XL gloves. Put up moar pics of your FBF's, there's a few I really like on the website.

BRL

The whole "shaving arm hair" thing w.r.t. how sharp a knife is is starting to get to me. Stop shaving your arms, knife owners. But feel free to shave your back once in a while, for goodness sakes.

The whole "shaving arm hair" thing w.r.t. how sharp a knife is is starting to get to me. Stop shaving your arms, knife owners. But feel free to shave your back once in a while, for goodness sakes.

I shave the downstairs to check sharpness. Kills two birds with one stone ya know. Btw how's that rc3? Still shaving sharp I hope :D

tradewater

Geezerator
I just ordered two Emmrod packrods. Moose should be in sales.

...but that's okay, cuz he's buying a kayak, so we're even.....

Seriously? You doubt Flexxx and his preference to not wear clothing? I can't believe you egged him on... now he's gonna do it, and send you a sheath pic to keep it company too...

Flexxx gave up his daughter's t-shirts in favor of birfday suits?! Damn, I have been gone a long time..

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
Flexxx gave up his daughter's t-shirts in favor of birfday suits?! Damn, I have been gone a long time..

I'll say. Your girlfriend give you permission to be here?

:D

Moose

daizee

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Can't reach, need a special knife for that.
All the rest of these are CLEARLY designed to bald (verb) my left forearm. Else why would they do the job so well?

-Daizee

Status
Not open for further replies.