NEW - Beckerhead Chat - Now With Laser Beam Chicken Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a new EDC Pack today

EDC Cooper Tactical Pack
Made by Zulu Gear...

SAM_3855.jpg

Last edited:
Holy cow! Dubz, Flexxx nice set-ups. Got my first piece of maxpedition gear in the mail as we speak. I should have my water bottle carrier maybe Tues. I also picked up a .5 litre platypus collapsible water bottle last night.

That's a good looking setup there Dubz.
Why, thank you kind sir. I like it thus far.

Holy cow! Dubz, Flexxx nice set-ups. Got my first piece of maxpedition gear in the mail as we speak. I should have my water bottle carrier maybe Tues. I also picked up a .5 litre platypus collapsible water bottle last night.
Thanks Murph. This is my first Max pack. Heavy duty, for sure.

once my camelback eats it im totally gettimg one of those.

Camelbak military are some damn sweet packs bro made out of condura instead of that tactical nylon.
Camelbak and Maxpedition both have YKK zippers

man, what a long fun day so far :)

got up EARLY, and have been playing at the range... sighted in the .22LR with the GOOD ammo and was doing some nice 1 inch groups at 50 yds, so went to the 100 yard, i mean METER range... oh wait, 100 METERS... er, what's that in YARDS, cuz my sights need to know... 109.36133 yards roughly. oh, good, my scope has a 110 yd line. NOW the bullets hit the 10 ring. ye yah. MUCH better ;)

note to self: complain to management that the 100 yards range is METERS. it makes a different quite a lot with .22LR ;)

the other two ranges are 25 yards and 50 yards, and the long range is 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, and 600 yards... but NOOOOooooooOOOOO, stupid range is in meters.

that would explain last season's sighting in with the so-so ammo not being quite where i liked it. well, within six inches, but oddly low ;) also a bit scatter plot looking, cuz it's so-so ammo. GOOD ammo is within 2 inches or so if you do everything right, and the wind isn't blowing. i'm willing to believe that doing everything VERY well might gain a 1/2 in or so, and using VERY good ammo would help quite a lot.

nonetheless, i am feared by chipmunks and other small critters now. well, if i was a hunter of other than paper targets.

and that's my day so far. time for some flesh of cow or something.

first a shower.

whee

Here's another nod to the solidly-built Camelbak military line. I've got a Linchpin pack and the thing is a great, solid and cool bit of gear. Doesn't even screw with my balance when I'm riding my bicycle around and I dig the 3L reservoir. I'm a thirsty dude :)

In other news, not owning a proper big chopper, I've been mighty tempted as of late by the BK-9. At the moment I'm eyeballing which blades I can sell off to make some $ for car parts, but maybe a 9 could fit in there somewhere...

Ah decisions

In other news, not owning a proper big chopper, I've been mighty tempted as of late by the BK-9. At the moment I'm eyeballing which blades I can sell off to make some $ for car parts, but maybe a 9 could fit in there somewhere...

If you're still on the fence, I suggest you peruse Trade's BK9 review. It's a little long-winded, but you'll be happy you took the time to review it.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/886722-Brief-review-of-BK-9

Last edited:
Kids pulled out my knives to look at today. All but a handful of the small folders (and the genyoowine Tijuana pushknife) are due to me joining BF what, five months ago? And at least one custom and one slipjoint is,missing from this photo, too.

2011-10-09_09-43-23_729.jpg

Fan throws hot dog near Tiger Woods

SAN MARTIN, Calif. -- A male spectator ran onto a green shouting Tiger Woods' name and then threw a hot dog at him Sunday during the final round of the Frys.com Open in Northern California.

The unidentified person was quickly subdued and Woods was not in any danger. In fact, within a minute, he had settled back over the putt he was attempting.

"I looked up and the hot dog was in the air," Woods said of the incident that occurred on the seventh hole, his 16th of the day.

I know exactly how Tiger Woods felt. Only instead of hot dog, substitute the word snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back