New BLADE Magazine: Will?

Originally posted by Rob Simonich:
To all of my customers that have a Cetan on order and dont want the long wait, please feel free to get the Camillus Quest. It will NOT hurt my feelings at all and will help relieve my backlog a bit, a win win situation.

A question for Rob... based on his statement above... if I buy a Quest, and decide that I don't like Talonite (what are the chances of THAT happening
eek.gif
), can I change my order for a Talonite Talisman to some other blade material?
wink.gif
Because I definitely would still want a <u>Simonich Custom</u>
biggrin.gif
!!

------------------
"Absolute safety is for those who don't have the balls to live in the real world."

Thanks Rob! I had a feeling it was that way. In reality, my post above was partly in jest, because after all I've heard about Talonite, I can't imagine that I won't like it (hence the
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
). The comment about wanting the "<u>Simonich custom</u>" was all serious, though.
smile.gif

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY TALISMAN!!!
Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest...
redface.gif
. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.. err, thread.

------------------
"Absolute safety is for those who don't have the balls to live in the real world."

Bob, I read your estimate of the price and I think (hope) that these knives will not have a "street price" below the actual retail price. They shouldn't, anyway. It wouldn't be profitable to cut the price on them unless we (dealers) were selling a lot of them. I really don't think the volume will support any significant discounts.

I am planning on carrying these beauties but I won't if I have to discount them in order to sell them.

I can't see selling diamonds at cubic zirconium prices. (Makes lots of "friends" but bad for business.)

------------------
Dennis Wright
Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
(Buy a knife...confuse a liberal)
La Mesa, CA
1-800-400-1980
wrightknife@ixpres.com

I just stumbled on this thread, and I have to say that that quest looks like it is going to be my first Camillus knife! I like the looks of that prototype very much! I will start monitoring this forum to stay on top of any new info regarding this knife.

Will, You don't have to make runs of special knives with different colors of handle materials. Just make the handles easily removeable and make extra hande sets available. I would suggest EMT Blue, FD Red, Yellow, and International Orange

------------------
The thorn stands to defend the Rose, yet it is peaceful and does not seek conflict

Back