• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NEW BUCK 341 BUILDOUT SMALL VANTAGE KNIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGPOUND77

Gold Member
this is the new small vantage 341 bo8-b ---they only built a handful of these---I have 4 of them to sell----70 dollars each tyd….send me a message----when they are gone they are gone--the 1st 4 messages get em…...leave message on thread then send me message...
they are sold out at the sale so I cant get anymore...
ivory micarta inlays-premium steel blade 13c26....
STILL HAVE 1 MORE LEFT
.DSC02194.JPG DSC02195.JPG DSC02196.JPG DSC02197.JPG

Last edited:
you are 1st to make payment picked you the best 1-they are all nice---will ship today--thank you,craig
only 3 left then....

If DOGPOUND77's lack of feedback here on the forum is holding anyone back from making a purchase, I can tell you without a doubt, he is great to deal with! Have no fear, he will treat you right:thumbsup: Preston

If DOGPOUND77's lack of feedback here on the forum is holding anyone back from making a purchase, I can tell you without a doubt, he is great to deal with! Have no fear, he will treat you right:thumbsup: Preston

He is great to deal with. I need to leave feedback also, but I don't know how too...I think I just spotted it. Under your score it says add feedback, Duh on my part, I usually just skim the avatar mainly the person name and that's it...

DP, has a lot of great hard to find and even 1 of 1's and he will work with you, if he can, sometimes he can't...

I just tried to leave feedback for Peston, I had to figure out what thread and it wasn't on the list. So it wouldn't let me leave feedback?? Sorry...

Last edited:
I will take one please......pm sent.

~~I tried to leave eyed back for someone in a different thread and it did the same to me as sassafras...kept saying incorrect thread even though I was cutting and pasting the header address from the message. Dunno.

~~I tried to leave eyed back for someone in a different thread and it did the same to me as sassafras...kept saying incorrect thread even though I was cutting and pasting the header address from the message. Dunno.
I believe you have to have posted in the 'For Sale' thread of the item that you bought before it(the system) will accept the cut and paste of the thread. At least that is the way I solved the problem when I was trying and failing to leave feedback.

Joe when you're ready to leave feedback for your transaction here with DOGPOUND77, you should have no trouble. Click on the 'Add Feedback' of his avatar, then cut and paste the thread. HTH, Preston

Nice knife Craig. Hopefully your keeping one yourself. 1/10th the price of the larger one with RD damascus. Pete

they are cool---yep i have kept 2 for my small collection---1 for left hand and 1 for right hand...:D:):thumbsup:
this would b cool with Damascus huh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back