New Carbon Fiber Annual with Damascus!

ickkey

Gold Member
Not really, but it's been a dream of mine for a long time. A little while back thanks to a forum member here I was able to get my hands on a large annual front scale that the wood inlay was heavily damaged. I then contacted CRK to see what the cost was to replace the inlay. I was surprised when Heather said that they do not replace inlays on the annuals, major BUMMER! So I did the next best thing, I contacted Barry H.

It was a 2007 Annual with the code A07 on the inside. As fate would have it, I had a large regular damascus sebenza that was an A07, a match made heaven........ I'm so jacked about this knife and want to thank Barry H. for making it happen. Check it out and let me know what you think!!!

Sebenza021.jpg

Sebenza018.jpg

Last edited:
I have a major carbon fiber fetish and that knife is just plain sexy...do want...do want...MOAR PRON!

Last edited:
Instant fan!

Definitely one of [if not] the most unique Sebenza modifications I've seen!

New [never before done?] Carbon Fiber Scale AND swapped Dama Blade?!
AWESOME.

I'm usually not a big fan of aftermarket mods, but that really looks nice. The light and dark weaving in the damascus and the carbon fiber really complement each other. A very striking and unique piece.

Last edited:
Back