1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

New Carbon Fiber Annual with Damascus!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by ickkey, Mar 19, 2011.

1. tkdiver1

tkdiver1

Feb 25, 2010
    That is pretty sweet looking.

2. Slider817

Slider817

Mar 26, 2010
    Do you have any pics of the lockbar side?

Great work

3. kadinh

kadinh

Jul 16, 2009
    everything that i wanted to say has been said already!

I like that one a lot!!!

4. ickkey

ickkey Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2005
    Unfortunately I don't....... but thanks guys for all the nice comments. I just can't put this thing down.

It sure would be nice if CRK noticed this thread and all the people who's interested in carbon fiber inlays and offered it as an option for there knives. I'd take one of each!

5. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Apr 26, 2007
    That is perfect!

6. Captain Spaulding

Captain Spaulding

Apr 4, 2009
    Awesome. That ZT he posted om Jerzee made me send him my STrider SMF for a bit of work. I can't wait to get it back.

7. Barry H

Barry H Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 1999
    That blade really makes that package sing! Thanks for posting your pictures!

;)

8. freq18hz

freq18hz

Mar 4, 2010
    That's one of the nicest looking knives I have ever seen, and I don't say that lightly.

-Freq

9. TUF

TUF

Dec 2, 2007
    I knew it would be nice but I am really smitten with the way it looks. Absolutely hit it out of the park with that combination. I'm jealous!