New Dealer Stock

Strange... your link works just fine. And I see the knife. But when I log on to ACK I don't see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACK can be a bit of a pain to find what you're looking for because there's so much. At some point long ago, I created a filter for myself "by maker" and you have to search and find the maker, getting the spelling correct to match how they have it entered. Then it will be there on your page or shortcut. It may be easier these days but I haven't tried in a while either.

Whew! That Monarch is awesome! One of the models that looks great swedged and not swedged! :thumbup: I'm surprised to see that Recluse still there. I think there's only one other scandi 3/32 Recluse floating around.

Edit: also surprised that Tony hasn't bought up that Bush Hermit yet. :D

Just one other 3/32 Scandi Recluse?.... didnt know i had such a rare knife in my drawer :).....Even more of a keeper now...

Just one other 3/32 Scandi Recluse?.... didnt know i had such a rare knife in my drawer :).....Even more of a keeper now...

I'm pretty sure! At least I don't recall another one. I could be mistaken though! But I remember that your knife lasted a little while and everyone commented that had they seen it was 3/32 they would have bought it. :D Strange things I seem to remember.

If someone doesn't buy that bushboot by fiddleback Friday tomorrow I think I won't be able hold back

If someone doesn't buy that bushboot by fiddleback Friday tomorrow I think I won't be able hold back

I hope someone does. I just picked a Bushboot up this month or I'd have already snagged it. Im trying hard to restrain myself. It's a beauty!

Man had to pick up that pocket keppy... it's like Andy is reading my mind with theses combos

5cd237f4e0f8e4f61ad291dcf5bae7a9.jpg

This has been an awesome batch for sure. They're all live now.

FiddlebackOutpost.com

- Robert

Are you buying up as many as you can whilst in the states?

No, no. I'm actually here most of the time and only back in China once or twice a year now. Just on a bit of an Osage and Surls Frontier series kick lately, and I think I went a bit overboard :)

The Karda and the Woodsman are really sweet. Wish the Karda was a scandi. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back