1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New Dual Survival Personality is no Longer a secret

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by Brian Andrews, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Brian Andrews

Brian Andrews

Dec 11, 2006
  2. SubaruSTi

SubaruSTi

Nov 28, 2005
    He looks hardcore

3. Cyblade

Cyblade

Aug 16, 2001
    My guess is Discovery Channel had him checked out from top to bottom and had everything on his resume checked twice. Hope he's at least mildly entertaining and doesn't give Cody too many headaches.

4. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007
    I heard his name mentioned as the likely candidate a while back, couldn't find too much info on him when I searched the web. I need something else to watch now Bachelor Canada has finished..........hey my wife makes me watch it okay !!!!:hopelessness:

5. settles

settles

Oct 24, 2012
    I've been watching Nature's Television lately. It's too nice out to not be having a fire.

6. kvaughn

kvaughn Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Marine and Army?:confused:--KV

7. camoninja

camoninja

Feb 11, 2007
    I've known a few guys that went Marines the re-up'ed Army.

8. fmajor007

fmajor007

Apr 1, 2010
    +1^ - i know a SF mountaineering instructor who was Marines, but re-uped Army.

9. Joe Real

Joe Real

Apr 4, 2006
    Great, I really like that show.
    Hope season 3 starts very soon.

Somehow I will miss Dave, it is a shame what he did to himself.

Best Regards

10. Allen R.

Allen R.

Nov 1, 2011
    what did dave do ??? I must be out of the loop ? I really liked that guy, nevermind i'll google now..

11. Allen R.

Allen R.

Nov 1, 2011
    So he lied about all his military expierence?? That's it ?

12. Liam Ryan

Liam Ryan

Sep 26, 2005
    That's it? That is one of the most selfish and disrespectful things a person can do, a slap in the face to all who have served and do serve their countries.

13. KuRUpTD

KuRUpTD

Aug 5, 2008
    I for one am glad DC is gone from the show

14. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Joe Foss - Marine and Air Force.

15. Maddogg774

Maddogg774

Sep 19, 2011
    My cousin went two tours in the marines, then re-upped in the army for two more.

16. Over Kill

Over Kill Banned BANNED

Jul 7, 2010
    Dave also set his arm on fire with gunpowder. ;)

17. pialia

pialia

Feb 11, 2012
    Ain't no one but a genuine bonafide sniper gonna do that.

18. Liam Ryan

Liam Ryan

Sep 26, 2005
    I agree, he seemed a little "simple". It was always "Check this out Cody" "Look what I did Cody". The two did have a pretty entertaining rapport though, kinda like Stewie and Brian.

19. Glad to see the show return, I liked Dave, but didn't approve of his "embellishments" to his resume. Although I give him credit for the public apology he posted on FB and I hope he does well in the future.

This new guy looks promising, will be fun to see how he gets along with Cody.

20. upnorth

upnorth

Nov 25, 2006
    I suspect that it wont go over well if Cody wants to cuddle for shared body heat.