New Feature: iTrader

That's the point - and 15 confirmed/2 unconfirmed receipts.
Not that I "point" chaser… just want to make sure I get Itrader's features right.

ps: does this mean some of the guys approved my feedback and forgot to rate me?

They don't approve your feedback. They just get it. If you left 15 for people then it's not going to show on your number.

So Spark is it set up so that once a person leaves feedback for you on anything they don't get counted the next time except in the total postive number? I'm not sure I follow what you are saying.

If you open my number 26 in my posts you can see the total is at 31 but the number showing is 26. I'm not sure I understand how the difference came to be. So you are saying the 31 total positive feedback in my profile is how many I left and the 26 is how many were left for me?

STR

I apologize if this has been covered already, but, would it be possible to include the knifemakers galleries in the iTrader thing? Many times I post a knife just for folks to view, and then someone will contact me and buy it. It seems a shame not to be able to leave feedback for those transactions.

I have a similar request. I recently participated in a group buy that didn't go through the exchange forum. I would like to leave feedback for the person that coordinated the money. In my mind, iTrader is a way of me quickly seeing if I can trust a person with my money. I trusted this person, and it worked out ok. That's just the sort of thing I would like to leave positive feedback for, regardless of what forum I was in.

I apologize if this has been covered already, but, would it be possible to include the knifemakers galleries in the iTrader thing? Many times I post a knife just for folks to view, and then someone will contact me and buy it. It seems a shame not to be able to leave feedback for those transactions.
No. If the sale doesn't go through on the forum, then you don't get feedback on the forums. If you post a knife just to view, post it for sale in the for sale forums if you want feedback.

I have a similar request. I recently participated in a group buy that didn't go through the exchange forum. I would like to leave feedback for the person that coordinated the money. In my mind, iTrader is a way of me quickly seeing if I can trust a person with my money. I trusted this person, and it worked out ok. That's just the sort of thing I would like to leave positive feedback for, regardless of what forum I was in.

Sounds like the group buy should have taken place in the For Sale forums then, as the other forums aren't allowed for feedback because 1) they aren't for sales, and 2) opening them up for feedback posts allows the chicklet abuse all over again.

Sounds like the group buy should have taken place in the For Sale forums then, as the other forums aren't allowed for feedback because 1) they aren't for sales, and 2) opening them up for feedback posts allows the chicklet abuse all over again.

That's fair. To be honest in this particular case I don't think the organizer is too worried, as he already has a stellar reputation around here.

I know other forums do group buys as well, maybe there should just be a simple post in the for sale forum with nothing more than a link to the group buy for feedback purposes. That way you can leave feedback by linking to that post, but don't break the no chatter in exchange forums rule.

In all honesty the GB&U post is just as useful to spread the word since you're right in that this wasn't technically a "for sale" situation.

So Spark is it set up so that once a person leaves feedback for you on anything they don't get counted the next time except in the total postive number? I'm not sure I follow what you are saying.

If you open my number 26 in my posts you can see the total is at 31 but the number showing is 26. I'm not sure I understand how the difference came to be. So you are saying the 31 total positive feedback in my profile is how many I left and the 26 is how many were left for me?

STR

29 members left you feedback, 34 times. If one person gave you a positive for a trade, then gave you a positive for a sale, then gave you a positive for a buy, you get 3 added to total feedback, but 1 added to your score, because the score is based on unique members. That way you can't be spammed by one person, either up or down.

Back