• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham...All hype

u812

Gold Member
I ordered a Dino bone Kiwi on Thursday afternoon and it didn't get here until Saturday morning. :confused:
Not only did they charge me for it(50.00 less than anywhere else) but charged shipping too(1.10 less than actual shipping rate). :barf:
How can a place that has this kind of service get all the great reviews that they do. :eek:

Just messing around with you.I figure you should have at least one bad review.Really it was a GREAT experiance as allways.Thanks
12139-7-dinokiwi.JPG

Lies, all lies !!! :eek: That's not dino bone !!! :grumpy:
Or is it? I bet they could get you dino bone if anyone could.

I soiled myself when I saw this post....It's sure to happen but I'm glad not this time.
Yabba Dabba Do

Ehhh, I took your call, got the order ready and sent out, Saw this post and was like "rut row" I did somthing wrong. Don't scare me like that, If were going to get a bad post please let it be Mikes fault :)

Glad you like the knife, Nice picture of it by the way.

Yep, got me too, as I know these are good guys, BUT if I were you, I'd ask a moderator to change your Frowny face to something other, because as some don't actually open these posts any more since you can give them a cursory read by mousing over the title.

So I would be afraid that the combination of your misleading title and the frowning face could make people just cross off checking with NGK.

Just a thought,
G2

Thanks Gary,I didn't think about that.I just did this post like this so it would get looked at.I figured just another the good post would not even get looked at.
I tried to edit it to a wink but can't.

u812 said:
Thanks Gary,I didn't think about that.I just did this post like this so it would get looked at.I figured just another the good post would not even get looked at.
I tried to edit it to a wink but can't.

Looks like the Moderators handled it and changed it to a winky smiley so that's better! Thanks whomever ;)
G2

Gary W. Graley said:
Looks like the Moderators handled it and changed it to a winky smiley so that's better! Thanks whomever ;)
G2
I thought it needed a-changin', so I changed it.:D.

Yeah, New Graham su*cks and their band aids don't stick either ;)

Just kiddin' of course, best place to deal with on the Net!

Everyone probably already knows my views on New Graham, (best knife shop on the net), but what I really wanted to comment on was the knife. While the Kiwi isn't my favourite looking spyderco I really do like the handle on this one. Do they do anything similar on any of their other knives?

I order a Kiwi in jigged bone from New Graham earlier this spring as a birthday present for my mother. She opens alot of boxes and packages at work. Anyway, I later saw her using the same old dull POS she had been using earlier, and asked her about the Kiwi. "It's too nice to use. I'll loose it." Oh well. I've been thinking about one for myself. The MOP model looks great. I've ordered a number of times from New Graham, though, and have alway received excellent service.

Doug

Back