• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham Knives?

I've spent a lot of money with them and I think they're one of the best.

They are good to go. Very nice store if you ever get in their area. Lots of display space and inventory.

Yep, used them twice so far, and I would recommend them to anyone. Both orders came fast and correct and the customer service was amazing.

Thanks everybody. I just called them and ordered a Kershaw 1600DAM. Very nice people on the phone and I was happy to find this knife.

Looking forward to getting it.

Wish I'd seen this sooner. Great store, great folks, great web commerce. I stop in and come home with something every time I travel that way.

Prof.

I like them, have purchased many knives from them, and their service is first rate. But their prices can be beat, honestly. So you have to decide what matters most. When I'm looking for a particular knife, I always check them out. But increasingly I find what I'm looking for to be less expensive elsewhere, with a vendor who still provides first rate service. Just keeping it real. Thats the magic result of several first rate internet vendors competing for my dollar. But in terms of customer service, fast shipping and phone friendliness, they are unsurpassed.

Excellent store. Top notch staff and service.

And they usually send a pack of Band-Aids with a knife purchase. Great sense of humor (and very practical).

Thanks for everyone's response. So far my experience has been excellent. I felt lucky just to find the knife in stock. The price was fair and I already recieved an email that the order has been shipped.

Couldn't have been any better so far.

New Graham Knives is first rate. I'm lucky enough to be able to visit the place in person but also do mail order sometimes. Either way, it's always a pleasure to do business with 'em. I was there just today as a matter of fact. And yep, I left there a happy customer. :)

They are the best dealer I have ever bought from and I have bought from some great ones.

They are an awesome online retailer. They have filled many of my orders with the utmost of satisfaction.

Thanks for the good words folks....I am humbled.
Rusty....sure hope we can live up to these guys standards....
md

As promised I just wanted to update this thread and say THANKS!

My new Chive arrived safely and I can't say how happy I am. I didn't get the name of the lady who helped me but I also want to personally say thanks to her. The knife was shipped the same day I ordered, it was shipped across the country in just a few days safe and sound.

A week or so ago I thought 50$ was a lot to spend on a knife... (many threads later I now realize I should quit while I still think that....) but anyway a Damascus chive was just something I had wanted, I didn't realize that they wouldn't make them forever and that I should have picked one up a few years ago. Once I saw one recently, it stirred my interest and I came across these forums.

I won't bother you guys with pictures, as I have no decent equipment (and many of the pics I see here look like a pro took them), but I will say I am proud to have this little knife in my humble collection and New Graham Knives will be my first stop when I find something else I need.

Mr Dye, you folks did great. Thanks again.

Scott

ive heard only good things. i say buy with confidence.

i see youve aleady made your purchase. i guess the onynl thing left to do is BUY SOME MORE KNIVES :D

They're the first online store I check when looking to make a purchase, that's not to say there aren't several other very good ones but I'm use to buying from New Graham and have always been very happy with them.

I have had really good service from a number of online knife stores.

It is really good to have confidence in the outfit you are purchasing from - and get a decent price. I am willing to pay a tad more for really good service.

Back