New guy.

Hello folks. I just found bladeforums and jk handmade knives. Awesome stuff going on here.

Welcome, you've found a good place to increase your knowledge and decrease your bank account. There are many quality knives here but you won't find any better than the ones made by John.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a friendly bunch of folks here.

Welcome, this is my favorite area on all of bladeforums. I'm with glennbadglennbad, not too many fixed blades these days and usually into the modern style knives. Yet John's knives really stood out to me as something special. Hopefully I can place an order for my second JK soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just bought a jk from a guy who was reall down on his luck. It is really a one of a kind. I will post a picture just as soon as I figure out how to.

Ok I can not figure out how to post photos. I've been trying for two hours. Anybody know how to from a smart phone. I guess it's only as smart as the guy operating it.

welcome to the forums ...and Johns knives were my first customs and a better value then some productions.

As far as posting if you open to reply to the thread just at the bottom center it should say "upload a file" ... click that it should lead you from there

John's right I just thought of that after my last post ... you do have to be a paid membership

Back