New guy!

Hello all!
I'm new to the forum. I just ordered a SRKW Ratmandu about a week ago and got my shipping notice today! Amy at Busse told me about this site and so did David Brown. I only have 1 Busse which is an older Active Duty I think? I also have a TRASH 2 I got off AZ custom knives and had Mr.Brown make me a sheath for it.
I'm pretty excited for it to arrive and of course to be here!

Welcome!
First off, Prepare to eat ramen from here on out.
Great choices with the ratmandu and Trash 2.
David Brown makes some of the best kydex sheaths I've ever seen, Amy is the BEST at Busse.
Besides that, There are lots of great guys here at Blade Forums. Lots of knowledge and helpful HOGS here.
Just wait til you get you first INFI blade, at this point, everything goes down hill from there... ;) Enjoy!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome!
First off, Prepare to eat ramen from here on out.
Great choices with the ratmandu and Trash 2.
David Brown makes some of the best kydex sheaths I've ever seen, Amy is the BEST at Busse.
Besides that, There are lots of great guys here at Blade Forums. Lots of knowledge and helpful HOGS here.
Just wait til you get you first INFI blade, at this point, everything goes down hill from there... ;) Enjoy!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! I think the Active Duty I got is INFI. I got it from a buddy who got it in some trade deal. The story I got behind it was that it used to belong to a sheath maker and then was traded and then traded again and then traded 1 last time before coming to live with me. I got no clue if that info is correct, but who knows???

I am so sorry you have just been bit. (Welcome!)

Recommend starting up a separate "Busse Knives' fund that you put spare money into because the hunger will consume you.

David Brown is THE MAN!

Ooops o_O. I missed that part. I still yet need to get 1 of those for my collection. From what I hear, they are great lil knives. An Inactive duty would be a grail find for me. Great story on the active duty. What that means is, she was meant to be yours. Anyhow, welcome to the madness. Be sure to hop on the FMV14 getting released tonight. This is going to be a hit for sure :D

Welcome welcome!!!
HAHA! ... Pay no mind to those above, they've been residents of this "hospital" for a long time with obvious issues. The patients roam the hallways freely but if you need real advice, I'm a Doctor! and if you have a Busse you're not sure of, send it to me, I'll dispose of any fakes or phonies for you, but that's just the kind of friend I am.... friend :D ..... OK, I gotta go now, I smell bacon.... but then, I always smell bacon and there's no better dream than that.... ;):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sell the knives, clear your browser settings, forget you were ever here.

You have been warned.

Words of Truth and Wisdom from Guy!!!

Welcome young piglet, jump on the FMV14 offering and you're hooked for life! ;)

Thank all! I think the wife will beat me if I get another knife...lol! I've as already got a few in mind that I NEED! I'm thinking I NEED a Sarsquatch,Swamp Warden,411,and the Scrapyard that looks kinda like the swamp warden.
You all are bad influences! I love it!

So looks like Friday for the Ratmandu! So question!? How do I post pictures?

So looks like Friday for the Ratmandu! So question!? How do I post pictures?

You need to host the pictures on a site like Imgur or Flicker, grab the "BB Code" link and use the picture icon in the post editor to insert the link. Make sure you only grab the URL part that ends in .JPG. I.E. "https://farm2.staticflickr.com/XXXX/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_X.jpg"
The new editor will show you immediately if it works or not.

Can't wait to see your pix!!!

Thank all! I think the wife will beat me if I get another knife...lol! I've as already got a few in mind that I NEED! I'm thinking I NEED a Sarsquatch,Swamp Warden,411,and the Scrapyard that looks kinda like the swamp warden.
You all are bad influences! I love it!

The effects of Beatings from the wife are only temporary - Infi lasts forever :D:cool:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome K9-1
Might as well jump in with both feet
See you at the trough tonight 9:00 sharp

Welcome !! Great start your off to, and your gonna love that ratmandu !!!!

For posting pics
I use my phone, I snap the pic, screen shot the pic, start thread or find thread, you’ll see upload file, tap that, select your screen shot , select post size :thumbsup:

I will add you might want to consider upgrading to a gold membership. It gives you many advantages and you can discuss values. Just an idea :)

Back