• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

New Kershaw Knives Website!

:/ resized my browser off the bat, slow to load, only 5 knives per page, and clunkier than Buck's. Maybe they can do some more tweaking.

they're gonna want to fix the 'Mini Mojito' and 'Shogun Shell' names. I don't know if the caper is supposed to be spelled with a K, it could because of the company name.

Thomas said that the site would be tweaked and refined. There are some knives that will be added soon.

Had no problem with the loading of the knives . . maybe its you connection? I like the site . .although it needs a feature where you can just flip through all the knives as opposed to having to choose a specific catagory . .or a quick select thumbnail page, and a "what's new" choice as well . . these will help with finding knives you may not know too much about.

I only looked for a couple of minutes and I am sure they are still working on it.

Good start.

The site looks great. By a chance, is there a catalog that I can get sent to my house? I've tried searching the site but I've had no luck.

Had no problem with the loading of the knives . . maybe its you connection? I like the site . .although it needs a feature where you can just flip through all the knives as opposed to having to choose a specific catagory . .or a quick select thumbnail page, and a "what's new" choice as well . . these will help with finding knives you may not know too much about.

I only looked for a couple of minutes and I am sure they are still working on it.

Good start.
Well, I'm on a 3MB synchronous connection, so I don't think that's it. It isn't the slowest site I've used, but it did take a few seconds for pics to load. I agree completely with your other statements. I like BM's site, but I wish there was an option to display more products per page. I hate the wasted black space on Spyderco's site, but love that I can select 'all' knives to display at once.

My preferred sites for looking for pics of knives in general are knifecenter, moteng, and NGK.

Well the site is live, but we have found a dozen or so mistakes this morning. We will be changing these up by the next day, so stay with us.

FYI, all the new 07 items, and 07 spec changes will be up this week.

Yes the JYD II is dressed in a charcoal G-10.

I find the new site a bit difficult to navigate. On the old site, I could find the knives fairly easily, but with the new site, I find it a bit harder. I don't always know what a knife is classified as. I guess the knife's name pull down menu helps there, but then there's a lot to look at.
I think an option to "See All" would be nice as I hate clicking through the various pages (especially when there's only 5 knives per page). The "Next" button should be the next page, not the next set of pages. All the pages should be shown.
I haven't navigated the new site much yet. I guess I'll get used to it, but I found the old site easier to navigate and find the knives I was looking for.

I think the website if fairly well done. I do think that the resizing of the browser is bad and very annoying. It isn't necessary either. The site would be better without it.

I think the site looks pretty nice. I don't really like the resizing though. I agree that there should be an option to show more or all knives in a category like Spyderco's website.

I also wish manufacturers would list blade thickness like Benchmade, CS and Spyderco do for all their knives. Benchmade even goes as far as listing handle thickness in their catalogs, which is nice.

Well the site is live, but we have found a dozen or so mistakes this morning. We will be changing these up by the next day, so stay with us.
Love the new site. No freakin' Flash!! And I like the "desinger" bios (oops, one of the mistakes) :)

I like the new website. It still has a few bugs, no big deal--a VAST improvement on the last one in any case.

Need more items per page or an option to shaow all items. Waaaaaay to slooo.

I just checked out the new website and I like it. I understand there are a few bugs to work out but I really like the site overall, especially compared to the old website, a definite upgrade.

It's a bit sluggish, the background image doesn't fill my screen, the 5 knives per page limit is annoying, a VIEW ALL would be nice.

Back