New Koyote Machete (Pic Heavy)

schwing!
I like the drop/spear point on that.
Definitely looking forward to the review on this.

IMG_1154.jpg
Very, very nice.

Well I ordered my custom Koyote machete today and I am more excited then a fat kid who loves cake.

Now i really enjoyed this review,since i have a 14'' blade version being made for me with a brick red scales,very good looking chopper!!!!

It's been a while since I posted, but I did take this beast out on a 3 day scout camp. I used it for general chopping, wood splitting, felling a small tree etc... I also used it to carve a sling shot and to cut chicken for dinner one night.

The blade is 99% perfect for all heavy tasks such as chopping and wood splitting, and even did ok whittling and preping food (although it is a little unwieldly for the finer camp tasks). I couldn't be happier with the blade and sheath.

Christof is outstanding to deal with and does amazing work. Don't hesitate to order from him.

Joe

ETA: I'm at the office now, but I'll do a better review and write up with some updated pics soon.

That looks exactly like what I want in a machete,long handle,great blade,and an awesome sheath!Congrats on that one my friend!:thumbup::thumbup:

Back