• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ New Graham

Suggestion about site development.

Hi Mike,

You had tons of knives wich went through you store. Many of them are gone forewer and it is really hard to see any picture or specs now. Only some dead websites may still have Tim Zowada Spyderco or original SOG Tomcat.

It is good that you have many pictures still present on you website of old knives marked as out of stock - it make possible to see tham. But you may have something like New Grapham Virtual Knife Museum or something like this. Just do not delete discontinued knives or ended limited editions, but move them into Museum area.

It may bring more visitors to you site and may be good for your bussines, I hope.

Just as an idea. May be you consider it as a usefull.

Thanks, Vassili.

Hello,

Do you have any plans to carry the Ka-Bar Last Ditch in the future?

KA-BAR1478LastDitch_200w.jpg

from http://www.equipped.com/shot_show_2007_knives4.htm

Thanks

Michael,
A while ago I bought a couple of your excellent Eagle Industries knife pouches, listed in the Blade-Tech section of your site:
BT-66045-BK
Eagle Nylon Accessory Pouch BK
Out of Stock!
$15.95

You have been out of stock of the black pouches for some time. Will you be getting any more stock?
Thank you,
Steve

Tom, ya just never know where you'll find snow...;)
Vassili, we have been considering this...a lot of work to catalog properly for online viewing....
Blitz....BM balis have been scarce in the marketplace. Did not find any this past week, but did get some black 32s...
Semperleth...will get them...hopefully end of next week...
Steve, BladeTech has been going thru some growing pains. I spoke at length with Tim Wegner of BladeTech concerning slow order fullfillment. He assured me things are on track with increased production, although we are still weeks out on replenishing our stock.
md

What is with the site? Third day it is anavailable!

Thanks, Vassili.

There are a lot of delectable new knives there and that could be a problem. ;)

Any ETA on the British Racing Green ZDP-189 Endura?

I'm also having problems getting on the site a "under construction" page pops up. Just thought I'd let you know

Vasilli, no problems on our end we can find. :confused:
This is what I have on :http://www.newgraham.com/
---------------------------------------------------------
Under Construction

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

If you are the Web site administrator and feel you have received this message in error, please see "Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Content" in IIS Help.
To access IIS Help

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open text box, type inetmgr. IIS Manager appears.
3. From the Help menu, click Help Topics.
4. Click Internet Information Services.
And this is what I have on my faivorite http://www.newgraham.com/whatsnew.aspx
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /whatsnew.aspx

Thanks, Vassili.

...for me it seems to be merely missing some graphics...but everything else works ok...

Won't load for me, either. Like Vassili said, three days now. :(

Under Construction

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

That's strange. Maybe it's browser related.
I'm using IE6 and have had no problem accessing the site normally for the last few days and tried again just now to be sure. Works fine.

Spoke with my webmaster. He upgraded encryption on the ordering (a good thing...added security). They told him there may be some ISP's that would have problems for 72 hours. Hopefully those that are experiencing them will see them resolved soon...it has been about that long since the upgrade took place. Hope I explained OK...about all I know about this stuff is how much it costs :( :rolleyes:

I have same problem accesing it from home.

Thanks, Vassili.

P.S. It seems like Firefox works, but I have no such problems with any other site.
P.P.S. May be it is not Firefox but you just fixed it - now Netscape also has no problems.

Back