• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ New Graham

Not sure if more of the JYD Composite will be available...could not find any this week. Will continue to look.
md

Mr. Dye, Just wondered if you have a timeline from Kershaw as to when they're looking to post the new Zing for sale, or when you might have it? Thanks!

No word on the Zing. Not sure it was even mentioned to me at Blade. Thomas and I talked a lot about different things...but no Zing, as I recall.
md

Nekto, et.al. BM 480 Shoki has arrived.
I'll have them available on site tonight...pic in day or two.
tnx, md

Oops, I made a typo :( Could you please change 'Wya' to 'Way' in my address? Order ID 15379.

Received my Shoki yesterday - beautiful knife, outstanding service, fast delivery. Thank you, mr. Dye!

Mr. Dye!
Can you tell us when we will see next episode of thrilling live show called NGTV?
And don't you want to show some autos (Spyderco, SOG, Benchmade, Lone Wolf etc.) for those who are not allowed to buy it?
Regards, Roman.

Hey hey Mike...I must bug you again about the Spyderco Police 3; black G10 scales, four-way clip, new blade profile...any news? Do you know if the CC#s will ship before, or after, the un-numbered one?

--Cy, will check on these first of the week.
--Tiz, as a rule...which is not always followed, collectors numbers ship 2 weeks before regular production. In reality, this is not happening very often.
So....we will wait and see which arrives first.
md

Hello Sir,

Do you accept preorders? If so, can I preorder a Spyderco Police 3 in plain edge?

Thanks,
V-1

V-1, no problem. Just email us at the store (mdye@newgraham(dot)com)
Put "Spyderco Police 3 PE" in subject line. We'll let you know when we have 'em.
Regards, Mike

I've purchased a few knives from the Pharmacy in the past (mostly pre bali ban) and I remember you guys having a much larger selection of Benchmade limited editions and protos, is there a reason you stopped carrying this kind of stuff?

Great site, awesome service, and some of the most reasonable prices out there- thanks.

Last edited:
OH1, BM does not hold NGK in very high regard, er tu, we do not get the Ltd items. Web guy is somewhat behind in shoot pics. I give him a gentle prod.
md

Mike, I heard yesterday that today will be Mary Beth's last day with you. I completely understand her decision, with gas prices as they are.

I wanted you to know that in my opinion, she has been a real asset to NGK. I want to publicly wish her the best, and to let her know she will be greatly missed.

Take care, and thanks for all you've done for me Mary Beth!

Brad

Yea, I'm not happy about it. She is a Bluefield girl and should have consulted me before moving to Roanoke. She will be missed here on the corner.

Back