New Production grind coming......

A built one!
orig.jpg

This is definitely on my top 5 want to get need have list.
I really really hope they offer this in a 4" version.
Pleeeeezzzzzzeeeeeee:)
Cheers

Am I the only one ... dare I say it.... who doesn't like the new grind?

Let me first say that I LOVE Hinderers - I have 5 XM-18 3.5's, 6 XM-18 3"s, & 2 Eklipse's with nearly every grind Rick & company has produced. I am just not a fan of how this grind looks from a design perspective. The XM-18 "flows" with all of its grinds, but the 'turned up' front of the blade kind of ruins it for me.

Okay, now you all can pile on me :)

Let me first say that I LOVE Hinderers - I have 5 XM-18 3.5's, 6 XM-18 3"s, & 2 Eklipse's with nearly every grind Rick & company has produced. I am just not a fan of how this grind looks from a design perspective. The XM-18 "flows" with all of its grinds, but the 'turned up' front of the blade kind of ruins it for me.

Don`t worry, it`s not for me either! ;)

Bad kitty (avatar joke). :)

Just playing a bit, please nobody get twisted. Like most anything, we like what we like and others may not...keeps life fun. If everyone agreed on everything, boring it would be.

Oh my...what a treat! Thanks for sharing that with us Rob. And great pics! That beauty is phenomenal...I can't wait for it to be in my EDC rotation! Wow. Just wow! (Sweating)

Well it certainly looks like Rob's Skinner in a personalized way.

Perhaps a N2K one will say N2K on it :eek:. Crap, daydreaming again.

Back