New raindrop damascus

Bob Kramer's damascus patterns.Would look nice on CRK.Especially on Insingo ;).fullsizeoutput_e86.jpeg

Last edited:
These are quick pics my dealer took. It has arrived there today and is already on its way to my address.
Could you be more concrete? What's wrong with the grind on your Sebenza? Do you have pics?

View attachment 797541 View attachment 797542 View attachment 797543 View attachment 797544

Really good look to those inlays and damascus. On mine the final edge hooks to the lockside over the last 3/8"; should be able to center the edge during normal sharpening. Just have the linked sales pics, but I'll try and get a Rc measure on the tang at work. Thanks for starting this thread.

Just received mine. Its awesome. That Thuya is beautiful and the Chad Nichols raindrop is awesome. The grind on mine looks good.

This may be the post that gets me to bite the bullet and fork over the dough. Lawdy mercy, that's a fine blade!
I second that motion..

All I own is an insingo, and that blade shape is just so nice on the eye. Great combo with the inlays and Damascus.:thumbsup:

Back