New Rambo Knife!!

Nope, john's of to an undisclosed location in the orient on the account of this...
IMG-20190227-WA0056-1080x675.jpg

This time he just might have presidential approval and endorsement for a search
and destroy lonewolf IP enforcement op.
Hate to admit it ,but : that cheap completely conventional dagger would probably work better than the authorized versions .

1. I absolutely look forward to seeing this picture.

2. For the last(?) installment of this franchise I would like to see something like a 11 inch bowie or, as previously mentioned, a smatchet. At least the knife they chose doesn't seem to have saw teeth on the spine.

pohl force could have a really lucrative model on their hands, movies like this will attract many sales to the general population

I like the knife design overall, but personally I would end up removing the ring finger 'trigger' guard

Last edited:
This too.Wonder which knife is it,Pohl?

Attachments

• 6345518-6403403-image-m-27_1542564037933.jpg
    6345518-6403403-image-m-27_1542564037933.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 6345522-6403403-image-m-28_1542564065969.jpg
    6345522-6403403-image-m-28_1542564065969.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 68
Pohl force one,5" blade and weighs a pound(430 gr)!!!
Titanium version that is,G-10 version should be bit lighter.

pohl force could have a really lucrative model on their hands, movies like this will attract many sales to the general population

I like the knife design overall, but personally I would end up removing the ring finger 'trigger' guard
I like the knife, but can't stand the handle. Hence, I have no interest in the knife. I'm not removing nothing.... just won't buy when the mass produced versions from United or Taylor come out.

Pohl probably did the knife for free which rubs me the wrong way considering it costs millions to make these movies.

I'm sure just about ANY knifemaker would do a rambo movie knife free - it's worth 10's of thousands on the back end

but I agree with you on the handle, it's disappointing given the nice lines of the blade

The story was for the first movie they went Randall. They were told they had wait just like everyone else. I wonder if that is true.

You gotta have a Rambo Knife that fits in the same level of realism as his bow and explosive arrow set ! :eek::poop:

I love these movies , but don't expect to see realistic gear . ;)

That blade looks dope, totally seeing the movie when it comes out!!!

Sorry, have to ask if Stallone paid for it or demanded it for free? He did that in the past. Also his antigun stance made me stop watching anything he does a while ago so no Rambo 5 for me. He is cool with fake guns in movies but definitely not you owning them. Hypocrisy and delusions make for a bad combo.

Last edited:
Yep another Hollywood hypocrite.

I heard Jesse James wouldn’t sell him a bike and told him to leave his shop.

A cool thing I heard about him recently. The two turtles from the first Rocky movie he took home and kept alive all these years. They made an appearance in the last Creed movie. Same two turtles!

I'm sure just about ANY knifemaker would do a rambo movie knife free - it's worth 10's of thousands on the back end.
Bill Moran refused to make knives for Stallone for the First Blood movie without payment and in accordance with his work load.

Stallone essentially demanded that Moran make the knives for free at his shop. Moran told him to hit the road. Remember, Stallone was essentially a little known actor at that time.

Last edited:
I don't believe the Moran-Stallone story is nonsense. I don't believe Stallone contacted Randall for the movie knife.

Back