New Ratweiler question...

You might want top grab the TGLB now, the Ratweiler could be another few months, could be less, could be more.

2 weeks, pretty much means "sometime" in the future when it comes to Busse/kin

2 weeks is not really 2 weeks!

Yeah thats a good thought. We'll see.

You might want top grab the TGLB now, the Ratweiler could be another few months, could be less, could be more.

2 weeks, pretty much means "sometime" in the future when it comes to Busse/kin

2 weeks is not really 2 weeks!

Just thought I would drag this old post out of the past. It seems to me the hogs have been getting there way for quite a while now, maybe the bossman could throw us a bone :) I cant even imagine you guys that actually put in a order almost "2" years ago and still haven't seen anything come your way. Out of the swamp surely they must here our cries!

I cant even imagine you guys that actually put in a order almost "2" years ago and still haven't seen anything come your way. Out of the swamp surely they must here our cries!

Yea brother i have been wondering about this too. Im one of the ones who put the order in almost 2 years ago.... Would be nice to hear an update to this.

Worldwood, you and all the dedicated swamp rat brotherhood, should be,not only heard but answered. I wish you guys the best :)

same here. I have been waiting for about 4 years for a chopweiler or ratweiler. I do not understand why such fantastic knives are not still being made!!:confused:

same here. I have been waiting for about 4 years for a chopweiler or ratweiler. I do not understand why such fantastic knives are not still being made!!:confused:

Thank goodness I finally got my Choppy a handful of weeks ago. Wouldn't trade it for any other blade period. It's absolutely perfect.

Back