• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NEW RELEASE! 5160 "Nauyaca" in Brown Burlap

Good evening everyone!
Today I am posting a brand new model that is available for purchase. The "Nauyaca"... named after the Bothrops Asper found in the forests of Southern Mexico and northern South America. The Nauyaca is considered to be the most dangerous snake in the western hemisphere so naming this Knife after "Nauyaca" fits perfectly. This knife is designed for heavy duty work in the bush will NEVER disappoint! First "I'll take it" gets it! Payments can be made via PayPal to alldredge.caleb@gmail.com. Prices are conus. International friends message me for shipping quote. Please include your shipping info, Knife model, and knife number(if applicable) in Paypal payment notes. All knives are shipped by USPS Priority Mail.

Don't forget that we are also taking custom orders all the time so shoot me an email at shaerksknives@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to get an order on our list. Also please check us out and like us on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for looking!

“Nauyaca”
13/64” 5160 Spring Steel
59-60 RC
Overall length: 10”
Blade Length: 5-1/4"
Fine Satin finished flat grind
Polished Convex edge
Brown Burlap Micarta
Black and Blue G10 Liners
Removable handle scales w/ hex screws
Exposed Lanyard hole
$225 with Kydex Sheath (Kydex holes spaced for large tek-lok clip)
or
$260 with Vertical Leather sheath w/ belt loop

leQ7sUD.jpg

cDJpvNy.jpg

ICxLs2T.jpg

cji8yHb.jpg

Back