• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NEW RELEASE! The "Bocaraca" Bushcrafter

Good evening!
Today we are releasing another new model! Named after the Eyelash Viper found in the dense jungles of Central and South America the “Bocaracá” is an awesome little Bushcraft knife. With the dimensions of 7” overall with a 3” Blade this knife would make an awesome EDC Bushcraft knife. I hope everyone likes it! First "I'll take it" gets it. Payments can be made via PayPal to alldredge.caleb@gmail.com. Prices are conus. International friends message me for shipping quote. Please include your shipping info, Knife model, and knife number in Paypal payment notes. All knives are shipped by USPS Priority Mail.

Don't forget that we are also taking custom orders all the time so shoot me an email at shaerksknives@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to get an order on our list. Also please check us out and like us on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for looking!

“Bocaraca” **SOLD**
1/8” 1095 High Carbon Steel
59-60 RC
Overall length: 7"
Blade Length: 3"
Fine Satin Acid patina finish
High flat grind
Polished Convex edge
Ghose Jade G10 w/ Blue G10 liners
Carbon Fiber Pins and Lanyard Tube
Black Kydex Sheath
Black Paracord lanyard
(Kydex holes spaced for large tek-lok clip)

**SOLD** $110 w/ shipping included

VgIXnpW.jpg

NixLRjA.jpg

4hUo2SL.jpg

zFiwEyW.jpg

Last edited:
Back