• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

New Rules

Kai Corp.

BANNED
It seems the forum has a really nice flow about it these days. Just wanted to shout out how appreciative we are with the seemingly change in the environment here. Really positive attitudes, no drive by's (even with new members), everyone playing by the rules.

Thanks everybody. Really makes BF's a fun place to hang and share.

Hope I just didn't jinx the forum.:o

Last edited:
It seems the forum has a really nice flow about it these days. Just wanted to shout out how appreciative we are with the seemingly change in the environment here. Really positive attitudes, no drive by's (even with new members), everyone playing by the rules.

Thank everybody. Really makes BF's a fun place to hang and share.

Hope I just didn't jinx the forum.:o

Thank you for having us! We appreciate all you guys and gals do for us over here! Keep up the awesome work and sweet knives!

We appreciate the level-headedness that has brought some balance back to the forum. Thanks!

Where the hell are all the new releases!?!? This is some b.s. C'mon dude.

And when are you guys coming out with the Matrix? Been waiting forever for that stupid thing.... :D

[video=youtube;oxqnFJ3lp5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxqnFJ3lp5k[/video]

Where the hell are all the new releases!?!? This is some b.s. C'mon dude.

And when are you guys coming out with the Matrix? Been waiting forever for that stupid thing.... :D

[video=youtube;oxqnFJ3lp5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxqnFJ3lp5k[/video]

As I sit here, literally 4 ft away from you all I can say is...

You're an idiot

As I sit here, literally 4 ft away from you all I can say is...

You're an idiot

See...like I said...4 ft away

20130803_122637_zps0c59735d.jpg

Thanks everybody. Really makes BF's a fun place to hang and share.

I haven't been a member here very long but I thought it was pretty impressive and cool that you guys(Kai) had a sub forum here! I've always liked the quality and styles of Kershaw even before I discovered this "knife" world.

Lots of information here that's already been very useful to me, tx...:)

To quote Phil: :thumbup: "Happy, Happy, Happy." Thanks for taking the chance with us.

You guys at KAI can go shove it!

And by shove it, I mean shove an 0302 in a box and ship it to my address! :D

Were it not for the KAI forum that you guys are regularly active in I probably wouldn't post here. Thanks for being good to your customer base, through thick and thin!

I like it here, and the folks are getting better at being at least a little respectful.

I guess stick will be stick :p :)

best

mqqn

Back