New soon to be owner of a BK4

The sweet spot on the 21 is anywhere the blade makes contact. :D
I must have gotten a bad one then. Speaking of the 20, it may not be mine much longer.

If I going bigger than the BK9 or BK4, I'll simply go with a machete, I can't imagine needing a blade bigger than my BK9 for a big knife task. After that, I'm looking to machetes/axes not knives.

Ok, yeah I want that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are the Reinharts still available?
That didn't last long, haha.

BK4s may seem to light and "Small" at first but its a very versatile camp tool. The more you use it and develop more skill in using it, you'll find its more multi-purpose than a BK 9 for doing a lots of various of tasks due to the various blade parts that can be used due to its Kukuri type nature. It can do small stuff and big stuff and other stuff like great draw knife and such pretty goodly. The BK 9 can do stuff like that but its better at bigger knifey things yet still do the smaller knifey things and other tasks, but the straight blade of the BK 9 makes it easier to sharpen and maintain if one intends to use the knife as a constant tool in the wilderhood.

You may have. Dang, what's wrong with the 20 ?
Nothing. Gonna be thinning the heard before too long. Low on funds. Gonna be selling blades and backpacks, and probably a few other items that just sit there gathering dust.

Nothing. Gonna be thinning the heard before too long. Low on funds. Gonna be selling blades and backpacks, and probably a few other items that just sit there gathering dust.
Sorry to here that Bro, hope you find a way to keep your 20 it's a great blade and getting harder to come by :thumbsup:

Sorry to here that Bro, hope you find a way to keep your 20 it's a great blade and getting harder to come by :thumbsup:
It's all good. I like the 20, but to me, it isn't a 9, haha. Love that 9.

Well, if you dont want the 20, maybe I'll keep it, haha. Like I said, I need money.

I think there are a number of us who would be happy to help you offload that 20. :D

But in the better spirit of things, I hope your situation improves, The Warrior The Warrior . I've only had one time, years ago, where I was obligated to part with a rifle and some blades in order to pay some unexpected bills and I can't tell you how much that sucked. Fortunately, I was able to sell them to a buddy who was more than willing to let me buy the stuff back at a later date. But definitely keep us posted, I am sure there are many of us who would be happy to help in whatever way we can.

Back