• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New style Pardal

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
sptpard2.jpg

I have made a few more Pardais, this time with less belly and a more pointy slightly dropped blade.
Both knives have 5" long, 3/16" thick flat ground, sellectivelly heat treated and satin finished blades, black painted tangs under the 550 paracord wrap for rust resitence and all corners removed for comfort while handling and come with a kydex sheath.
US$ 100,00 plus US$ 20,00 for Priority Shipping. Paypal and bank transfer inside the US accepted.
Please contact me at ivan@bladebazar.com

Ivan, at one point I remember you saying that you were going to make some knives without cord-wrapped handles (ie. wooden slab handles). I have been dying to see them. Any progress on them?

Nice knife by the way.

Thanks for your interest in my work. Regarding slab style handles, I am afraid you won´t see thm too soon. I tried one (the big chopper you see in my signature) and in the middle of the process realized that it just did not lok like my work, so I went back to cord wrapping.
That does not mean, though, that I won´t try it in the future.

The black one is gone. The one with green cord wrap is still here.

very slick! i do like your work ivan, these knives all have great lines and proportions, and that IS a great price, one of these days ill be sending u an email!

Badkarma, thatnks for your comments.
Redsnake1997, I had not seen your post - sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Blade steel is 5160. And it is still availabile. :D

Back