New Survival Knife From TOPS !

Looks like the kinda crazy thing I draw up !!!:eek::D

hkh2020.jpg

hkh2020_add2.jpg

Spine Saw blades! (perk)

My old Buckmaster would rip thru anything!

I'm guessing Hawke is not a fan of batoning.

It would probably be a fine knife, but it's hard for me to believe it's a real improvement over a Kephart. Call me narrow minded if you will, I'm more of a traditionalist.

Hmmmm I'm interested in seeing how well that bow-drill socket works. I've never seen that on a knife before...

Hmm. Needs more choil. ;)

Edited to add: This isn't my style, but I would definitely take it for a spin. Could come in handy for trail maintenance. Clearly, this is intended to cater to the 'indecisive knife enthusiast' market. It is a tacticool but bushcraftish drop-point tanto-khuk with sawback, sharpened top edge, fire-bow handle socket and pommel hammers. A little bit of everything, really.

Last edited:
It looks like the grip would be pretty uncomfortable for any sawing... since anything worth sawing is going to take a while. Plus, it looks more like a metal saw than a wood saw. Maybe it's more for sawing out of an aircraft?

And I don't know how you could use that as a palm block with a firebow. It seems like the weight of the blade would make it really unstable to try and apply pressure to a spindle.

Last edited:
you should check out "my rambo knives.blogspot.com.
those guys are making all the rambo movies.

I'd like to see it with all the straight lines and angles rounded out, would probably make a decent little chopper then...still might but just sayin !

fire bow divot? sounds dangerous....i wonder what the sheath looks like...

im not sure if that model will make it to 2020...

any idea on specs?

Back