• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Tanto umnumzaan SOLD!

Buck76

Gold Member
new tanto zaan. S45 steel August 19, 2021 birthday. Never carried or cut anything. Has been in the box since I got it. Sold!Add 3% for G&S. I take venmo, cash app, apple pay and paypal.

Attachments

• A537097B-6C0E-42F7-B7EF-13949E94D3C3.jpeg
    A537097B-6C0E-42F7-B7EF-13949E94D3C3.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Buyers do NOT pay fees for G&S, it’s against PAYPAL’s Terms of Service.

If a seller uses G&S, then the SELLER pays the fees.
You do you. Ill do me. Ive been doing this a long time. If your not interested in buying then dont comment. I am charged the fee but if buyer wants G&S over my other payment options then they add 3% to cover fees.

I know someone who got their PayPal shut down over charging a fee on top of selling price, it just takes ONE complaint, and your PayPal gets shut down.
So how about you just not be greedy/stupid and follow the rules?

It's against BF Rule #2.1 as well so tread carefully.

And just like everyone else, I'll comment anywhere I damn well please :)

Last edited:
I know someone who got their PayPal shut down over charging a fee on top of selling price, it just takes ONE complaint, and your PayPal gets shut down.

Its against their rules to sell knives also bit we do it. 99% of the time they get shut down from people putting notes in paypal when purchasing a knife. Then they investigate and see that it was a transaction for a knife and gets shut down. I buy and sell alot in Facebook groups. Been doing it a long time. If you keep people from putting notes in when sending payment then you have no issues.

Good for you, want a cookie?

I've been buying and selling knives longer than most of you have been alive.
I don't need to hear BS reasons why you don't think the rules don't apply to you.
Follow the rules.
Pretty simple.

And just like everyone else, I'll comment anywhere I damn well please :)
Fyi. Not greedy or stupid. I offer other payment options. If someone insists on G&S then they cover the fee. I prefer not to use PayPal due to the issue with them against selling knives

Fyi. Not greedy or stupid. I offer other payment options. If someone insists on G&S then they cover the fee. I prefer not to use PayPal due to the issue with them against selling knives

So here's the deal
BF does not approve of folks buying stuff using F&F. But we don't prohibit it.
BF is not the PayPal police. If you want to allow people to buy stuff using F&F, that's between you, the buyer, and PP.
Howsoever, if you are going to allow either F&F or G&S, then we do require that you post both full prices.

There's a good explanation here:

So here's the deal
BF does not approve of folks buying stuff using F&F. But we don't prohibit it.
BF is not the PayPal police. If you want to allow people to buy stuff using F&F, that's between you, the buyer, and PP.
Howsoever, if you are going to allow either F&F or G&S, then we do require that you post both full prices.

There's a good explanation here:
Ok. Thanks

Back