New TNK offerings

Wow Im surprised this is smaller than a sebenza, they look so beastly I guess I assumed it was bigger.

Wow Im surprised this is smaller than a sebenza, they look so beastly I guess I assumed it was bigger.

If you laid a large Sebby next to a Gunhammer and lined them up so that both blades start at the same area (right where the choil terminates and the cutting edge begins), the Sebby doesn't have that much more cutting edge.

So a quick update... I received my Hammer back from HTM today, and to no surprise, its perfect! The detent is super strong now. So I put the spring back in and loc-tite-ed the screws to include the pivot. Just FYI, check your knives to make sure the pivot isn't coming loose, and loc-tite with blue!

Last edited:
How slippery is the handle? I had a LionSteel SR-1A and the aluminum handle just didn't set well with me and I ended up selling it

How slippery is the handle? I had a LionSteel SR-1A and the aluminum handle just didn't set well with me and I ended up selling it
The grip on the handle is very secure thanks to the shape and (especially) the texturing.

For reference, I had a Lion Steel SR-1 Ti that I sold for the same reason that you sold the aluminum one. I didn't like way the anodized titanium handles with "striped" texturing felt slick/unsecure when there was even a little bit of sweat on my hands. The HTM Gunhammer is nothing like that. :thumbup:

Although, the spring assist is so wicked the knife may jump out of your hand :)
Funny you mention that. Now that my detent is extra strong, the blade really takes an effort to over come it. Therefore making the kick wicked. Hold on tight, absolutely!

Back