New Update On Hanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
John I have my whole family praying for Hanna.We are praying for a miracle and a clean slate on her health.We are all praying for God to comfort you and your family in this very stressful times!

The photos are great. The prayers from Kansas are coming your way my friend.

Love the pics John & would be disappointed if you didn't share 'em with us.
Continuing smoke for Hanna.

Bald is beautiful!

Love the pictures, John!

Thanks for keeping us updated on her progress and sharing your family photos with your online family!

best

mqqn

I hope I`m not boring anybody with all the photos, but somehow it makes me feel a bit better sharing them.

I look here as much for family pics as I look for knives. To me it's like staying in touch with friends who have moved away even though I have never had the privilege of meeting any of the JK Family. Thank you for sharing the pics and continued prayers for Hanna and the rest of the family.

Thanks for keeping us updated jhn, knowing the people here is the reason i enjoy this forum so much.

I personally like the pictures John. she is a champ. always smiling. not sure how she does it but I'm proud of her!

I'm newer up here, but I do have young children and have friends ergo have been through similar with their children, I hope all works out well, and moments like these show us how strong and amazing children can be

Was unaware of Hanna's condition until I saw a GEC knife on the traditional forum this morning being sold as a benefit to her. Even missed the benefit portion of the post the first time through:sleeping: Had to take it. It's for a great cause.
Prayers are sent for Hanna and her family for a speedy and total recovery.

First game for Hayley yesterday. Hanna would have been on the same squad. She was there with us, cheering from the sidelines.

376742_4296558567947_806049032_n.jpg

thanks for the updates and pictures John -- Hannah and the rest of you continue to be in the thoughts and prayers coming from my household.

Finally got the details from the doctor today. There is something genetic in her chromosomes that put her in the very high risk category. Becky has no history in her family of leukemia, Dave had a great grandfather who had it. She will undergo a more intense treatment schedule, and will be at the hospital 4 days a week, anywhere from 4 - 9 hours a day, for 4 months. At that time they will retest. If they have gone away, they will resume normal treatments 2 times a week. If they have gotten smaller they will do another 4 month cycle. If there is no change they will do stem cell transplants. All said, there is a 60-70% chance for recovery, compared to the 90-95% before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back