New Wilson Combat models available!!!

Anyone hear if/when they will release a small Starbenza with Insingo blade? The large is out - let's get a small please.

I actually asked them about a small starbenza insingo a few weeks ago when I heard about the large starbenza insingo. Here was their response, "At this time, we have no plans to offer the folder you mentioned. It could be a future possibility, however."

So that's a bummer. I would LOVE this knife. Here's hoping they will do one in the near future.

I actually asked them about a small starbenza insingo a few weeks ago when I heard about the large starbenza insingo. Here was their response, "At this time, we have no plans to offer the folder you mentioned. It could be a future possibility, however."

So that's a bummer. I would LOVE this knife. Here's hoping they will do one in the near future.
Well ain't that a B!tc#? I really want that one. I guess not making it saves me $450 or so though so I guess it's a win.

Thanks for the info.

A little update since I’m deeper into the honeymoon .
This might be one of my top favorites and I’ve had many knives over the years. I like it so much I’m highly considering buying another for a safe queen.
9joe2Xp.jpg

All Wilson Combat model CRKs are now back to full retail prices, including the Sebenza 25 which IIRC was on a 10% even prior to Black Friday 2017's sale. The rest were on the W.C's normally practiced 7% off. Very strange that they actually pulled their CRKs off their sales prices, including their 25, on Cyber Monday while all their other folder collaborated brands were on sale on Monday! All useless tidbits now just for your viewing pleasure :)

Interesting, the Reeve/Wilson's went on sale on the Wednesday of Black Friday week, I would have thought they would stay on sale through Monday.

It was nice to be able to have the opportunity to pick up a new Reeve/Wilson at a discount. You are correct the Star-Benza 25 was on a 10% discount prior the black Friday discounting

Weird. I just looked at their site and they have a small insingo Wilson Combat for sale. It’s $394.95. Im thinking hard about it. Its either this or the drop point

Weird. I just looked at their site and they have a small insingo Wilson Combat for sale. It’s $394.95. Im thinking hard about it. Its either this or the drop point
That is weird. I see it too. Wonder what that is all about? Guessing whomever at Wilson answered the phone didn't know what was up.

That is weird. I see it too. Wonder what that is all about? Guessing whomever at Wilson answered the phone didn't know what was up.

Whoa, that is awesome! Yes, apparently whoever emailed me earlier didn't know or just wasn't able to comment on it. Order placed :D

I cannot believe that they went off sale. I was going to get one today, but now I’m waffling. I got a Ti-Lock NIB yesterday and just wanted to wait a day before spending ‘frivolously.’

Arrrrrggghhh!!!!!

Ughh. You guys are killing me. I was set on a micarta Insingo. Now the Starbenza Insingo is in the mix.

I like the WC Sebenzas a lot but if I HAD to chose a WC Insingo or a micarta Insingo I would go micarta. If I decide to get a WC Insingo 21 I’ll probably sell something but it won’t be my micarta Insingo 21.

These are the bee’s knees (IMHO):
i.ashx

I like the WC Sebenzas a lot but if I HAD to chose a WC Insingo or a micarta Insingo I would go micarta. If I decide to get a WC Insingo 21 I’ll probably sell something but it won’t be my micarta Insingo 21.

These are the bee’s knees (IMHO):
i.ashx

I do love the feel and look of a small micarta sebenza (haven't owned a large), but I don't like the increase in handle thickness - especially in the pocket. That's the beauty of the wilson combat scales. Same thickness as a regular sebenza, but increased traction and awesome looks :) My small insingo wilson combat should be here tomorrow. Can't wait!!

I’m wondering if I should cancel my order with CRK and get a WC 21 Insingo?

My reasoning: I have a ‘Zaan with tanto, Inkosi Micarta Drop Point, and Ti-Lock. If I got the WC 21 Insingo I will have a nice well rounded collection. Thoughts?

I’m wondering if I should cancel my order with CRK and get a WC 21 Insingo?

My reasoning: I have a ‘Zaan with tanto, Inkosi Micarta Drop Point, and Ti-Lock. If I got the WC 21 Insingo I will have a nice well rounded collection. Thoughts?
Definitely go with the WC Insingo! I’m leaning towards insingo micarta Inkosi. If I already had a micarta CRK the WC would be it.

Reactions: HST
Just received this bad boy! This is the small 21 I've been wanting for a long time!!

7Uc1xVT.jpg

M58Ydtv.jpg

Also, I noticed the "Idaho Made" stamp is different on this one (right) compared to my regular small 21 wilson combat (left). Is this a new change, or did they change the stamp on these a while ago and I just missed it? I prefer the smaller stamp on the left, but it's not a huge deal. Still stoked for the small insingo!

m4YeaiM.jpg

Back