New Years GAW - Winners Announced

Wow! I've been busy with a sick baby so haven't been on the forum as much the past couple days - pretty rare for me. Thank you for the super generous giveaway eisman eisman ! I don't have any custom knives so that makes this extra special!

0110191808a.jpg 0110191808b.jpg
Well courtesy of eisman eisman GAW, and a very generous paying it forward by Will Power Will Power my new amber bone large stockman has arrived! Whew it was originally suspossed to arrive Tuesday, but got delayed. So today I carried a Case I've had many years, and one I've only had since Monday in anticipation. :DThose being my granddaddy Barlow and the tested stockman I just got. Good thing I really like large knives this'n bigger than I expected!
A heart felt thanks to Kevin and Will I can't wait to put it to use;):thumbsup:

View attachment 1051846 View attachment 1051847
Well courtesy of eisman eisman GAW, and a very generous paying it forward by Will Power Will Power my new amber bone large stockman has arrived! Whew it was originally suspossed to arrive Tuesday, but got delayed. So today I carried a Case I've had many years, and one I've only had since Monday in anticipation. :DThose being my granddaddy Barlow and the tested stockman I just got. Good thing I really like large knives this'n bigger than I expected!
A heart felt thanks to Kevin and Will I can't wait to put it to use;):thumbsup:
Great looking stockman, David. Is that 4 & 1/4"? Slightly bigger than a trapper.

I received a beautiful MOP Bear and Sons Barlow in the mail yesterday because of the selfless generosity of two of our finest members.

First is eisman eisman who hosted up this epic GAW. I mean WOW not just one but three super nice prizes a green bone Jeff Cover custom , an amber bone Case stockman and a Bear and Sons MOP barlow. I mean that's impressive. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Second up is @Chief he posted this in the thread.

Thanks for your service and for the GAW. This entry is for r redden r redden

Now that's just a perfect example of the kindness found in the people of the Porch putting others in front of themselves. John I can't thank you enough for thinking of
me. :) Also my friend I just want to say again how sorry I am that you lost your friend Chucko he will be sorely missed by the knife community and especially here on the Porch.

A BIG THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU GUYS TODAY YOU ARE MY HERO'S..
5185.gif

I had to edit because I forgot to post a picture of the knife. o_O:eek:

o1Z8kIf.jpg

Last edited:
Back