New ZT 0562CF

Sorry that was a horrible choice of words on my behalf.
I ment the liner.

I want a ti liner.
Sorry for the confusion.

I tell ya fellas, this ZT is quickly becoming my favorite..... and, I've got some excellent Spydies. The 0562 feels perfect in the hand, and I could go on for days about the blade and how well it does lol......had to get that off my chest lol....

Doubt I'll ever be able to afford a ZT, especially this one which is likely very expensive but...

Does anyone know if the scales can be matched? I have a knife with asymmetrical scales like this but it's hard to develop a preference for it. Could the asymmetrical scales on this be matched, if one wanted? Thanks guys.

I really like that knife. Had one on order from KW. A very nice custom El Patron came up and bumped it though. :) I will certainly have one before long. Great pics BTW.

Has any one had long term problems with carbon fiber. I have a spyderco gb Carbon handles and am nervous about it splintering like an arrow

I really like that knife. Had one on order from KW. A very nice custom El Patron came up and bumped it though. :) I will certainly have one before long. Great pics BTW.

The Gayle Bradley CF is my favorite type CF- if you will. I've had no problems with mine. Btw, do any custom makers use - or can they get that kind of CF? Anyone feel free to chime in please. I would love to have some extra scales from the same type CF the GB has.
*My mistake, I meant to quote babder 124.

Doubt I'll ever be able to afford a ZT, especially this one which is likely very expensive but...

Does anyone know if the scales can be matched? I have a knife with asymmetrical scales like this but it's hard to develop a preference for it. Could the asymmetrical scales on this be matched, if one wanted? Thanks guys.

They're between $200-240 generally, depending on the dealer and if you had a pre-order or not.

I used to think the same thing about ZT, but right now I've got a $900 Shirogorov in my pocket and most of the knives I carry around on a daily basis are $500+. It just depends on how the hobby developes for you, and how your budget changes as well.

In general though, I definitely recommend you take the dive on the ZT if you get the chance ;)

Ive had my eye on this one too ... its towards the top of my buy list ... congrats

I have an 0561, and an 0566, and I keep telling myself I don't need a 0562CF, but the more I see these, the more I agree that this is a winner, and maybe it is the best ZT at this point.

Ehh, they're not thousand dollar customs - just save up $20 a week and boom, you've got it.

I want this particular model so bad. For me it takes the spot from the 0561, which I've got - and I got right before pics of this came out. I still love my 561 though.

She's breaking in nicely fellas. And, I can't say enough what a great blade/slicer she is. The 0562 is a real winner imo. And that's certainly not taking away anything from the other ZT's or, the Spydies that I have. Its just this is one helluva nice knife :)

I actually like my zt hinderers better than a hinderer. I took my 0562cf down to 30 degrees inclusive and up to 12,000 grit polish and she's a hell of a slicer .

They're between $200-240 generally, depending on the dealer and if you had a pre-order or not.

I used to think the same thing about ZT, but right now I've got a $900 Shirogorov in my pocket and most of the knives I carry around on a daily basis are $500+. It just depends on how the hobby developes for you, and how your budget changes as well.

In general though, I definitely recommend you take the dive on the ZT if you get the chance ;)

IMO for 200 zts are the best bang for the buck, they flip better than my hinderer I paid 680 for, better fit and finish than a 550 strider , but I like my higher ends too, spice of life I guess.

I actually like my zt hinderers better than a hinderer. I took my 0562cf down to 30 degrees inclusive and up to 12,000 grit polish and she's a hell of a slicer .

I have no doubt :)
And, that's awesome that it flips better than your Hinderer.

Back