News For 2015

The problem is with materials. I get steel from 2 suppliers, handle materials from 4 suppliers. I only order once a month (unless I forget something, it happens), because I don`t want to pay extra shipping when orders come trickling in. The only way around that is to not promise a delivery date, that way I could wait until enough orders come in before ordering supplies.

Have you had one of the big YouTube guys do a review on one of your knives? I know Dogwood knives had Adam from 'Equip 2 Endure' review some of his stuff and it looks like he has more business than he can handle at this moment.Just an idea to get you some exposure, I know when looking at customs it seems there is either a long wait list or the maker is an unknown. With you, your known with good reviews and a reasonable wait time.
good luck in whatever you decide.

The problem is with materials. I get steel from 2 suppliers, handle materials from 4 suppliers. I only order once a month (unless I forget something, it happens), because I don`t want to pay extra shipping when orders come trickling in. The only way around that is to not promise a delivery date, that way I could wait until enough orders come in before ordering supplies.

IF you are planning on having regular sales and IF you want to continue taking orders, consider having a cut-off date in the month for getting in the que. If an order is placed by a specified date the knife can be added to the materials order made to cover the knives for the next months sale. Any order made after that date would be added to the next materials order.

IF you are planning on having regular sales and IF you want to continue taking orders, consider having a cut-off date in the month for getting in the que. If an order is placed by a specified date the knife can be added to the materials order made to cover the knives for the next months sale. Any order made after that date would be added to the next materials order.

That`s what I`m thinking, I really hate the thought of not taking orders.

Back