NEWS: Wild Moose Gets Hunter (Pic Heavy)

No looking forward to my two daughters growing into boy attracting teenagers.

THe other day my 3 year old kissed a picture of Justin Beaber. I had to go throw up.:eek:

Haha...:barf:

The question becomes, what was a picture of him doing in your house?

Must be gettin' old or something 'cause I had to Google Justin Beaber.......
And to think I'm planning to have children very soon. :eek:

THe other day my 3 year old kissed a picture of Justin Beaber. I had to go throw up.:eek:

Yeah, that kids all over my daughters walls. Sheesh, I'm feeling real old right now. Moose

My oldest had a crush on Lance Bass when she was little. I told her then just looking at his picture he was gay. She argued with me then, but I got to say "Ha I was right" later :)

I heard on the radio today that he just released a line of nail polish... they said next will be perfume. Hmmmm... is he gay or just a sell out?

Ski

Did anyone see the new batch of knives that Andy made, man they sure do look like good, hardworking knives, I, tell ya. Andy needs to make a bushcrafter out of 3/8" stock, with INFI handles. Moose

Did anyone see the new batch of knives that Andy made, man they sure do look like good, hardworking knives, I, tell ya. Andy needs to make a bushcrafter out of 3/8" stock, with INFI handles. Moose

Lol, just changing the subject...or do you honestly think we didn't see it...stare at it....drool over it....dream about it.....

Lol, just changing the subject...or do you honestly think we didn't see it...stare at it....drool over it....dream about it.....

I just think back to the good ol' days when we talked about knives, not the latest fingernail polish the local boy band is puttin' out. Thazall. Moose

I just think back to the good ol' days when we talked about knives, not the latest fingernail polish the local boy band is puttin' out. Thazall. Moose

Yeah...we were talking about our daughters and got side tracked lol.

Just you wait... when I get my Recluse you can spend even more time looking at knives and telling me how much I suck :thumbup: :p

Yeah...we were talking about our daughters and got side tracked lol.

Just you wait... when I get my Recluse you can spend even more time looking at knives and telling me how much I suck :thumbup: :p

Ok, I gotcha covered on that one. When I get my 'chete, you can wonder why mine is bigger than yours.:thumbup::D

Moose

Don't know if you saw these pics. This was the blank that became your knife.

nmod39-vi.jpg

And here is the knife fresh off the line.

SRW321-vi.jpg

Don't know if you saw these pics. This was the blank that became your knife.

nmod39-vi.jpg

And here is the knife fresh off the line.

SRW321-vi.jpg

Ok, I'm keepin' these. Its kinda like baby pictures, ya know? LOL, I love this knife. Moose

Back