Next Generation Busse Combat!!!

Jerry Busse

Next Generation Busse Combat Knives? . . . . You betcha! :cool:

I took these pics a couple of months ago. . . Pictured below are my two sons, Paul (7) and Luke (4 now 5) who are hard at work shaping some custom handles on a pair of "Next Gen" Game Wardens. :D :thumbsup: :cool:

Their two sisters Katie (10 now 11) and Maddie (7) had been hard at work on their own knives prior to this but decided to let the boys have a chance!:cool:

Garth had his little ones over here as well. :thumbsup: :cool: If all of our knifemakers were this dedicated (work for free) we'd have a lot more spare time! :eek::D

These little guys are getting it done! :D

Proud Papa, :thumbsup:
Jerry :D

Paul-X3.jpg

Luke%204%20years%20Old-XL.jpg

It's awesome to see a new generation learning the ropes.

Knowing that they will be taught attention to detail on commitment and customer service and the rapport with others does a heart good.

I wish I had started that young...Great Job Jerry something to be Proud of teaching them the Ropes:cool::cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's great to see the Busse future enjoying the tasks that may shape their future.
I'm sure they'll have those custom hand shaped handles (that I can't get anymore) tidied up in ...... TWO WEEKS o_O

Heart warming to see the next generation involved in the family business. Instilling good values and work ethic. I see a next generation HACKS being available soon! BTW is that a humidor in the background? Mmmm, scotch and cigars!

Looks like we’re able to spy Jerry Busse’s alcoholic Panic Room behind his son!

Back