Next Generation Busse Combat!!!

Man that is so great to see. They look like they are healthy, learning stuff and having fun. Can't ask for more--beautiful.

Posted 2010:

Don't you guys realize that Jerry’s career is the test phase for Busse Combat? Once he and Dan retire, the most popular models will then be included in regular product lines administered by Katie, Paul, Maddie and extended family, under the direction of the Busse board of directors including Auntie Amy and Uncles Garth and ... :cool:

So just wait another 25 years or so, and you’ll be able to get whatever you need. :thumbup: :D

Failed to anticipate the arrival of Luke!

Posted 2010:

Don't you guys realize that Jerry’'s career is the test phase for Busse Combat? Once he and Dan retire, the most popular models will then be included in regular product lines administered by Katie, Paul, Maddie and extended family, under the direction of the Busse board of directors including Auntie Amy and Uncles Garth and ... :cool:

So just wait another 25 years or so, and you’'ll be able to get whatever you need. :thumbup: :D

Failed to anticipate the arrival of Luke!

Yowza!:eek: I read this one out loud to Jennifer and when she heard that you wrote it in 2010 she got all choked up!

Thanks Will,:thumbsup::cool:

Jerry:D

AWESOME STUFF!!! And the kids look even better on a big screen!!!:cool:

Good to know the product line and LIFETIME warranty is secure for a LONG LONG time!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Give 'em all hugs from Mr & Mrs Buster.;)

Keep it going guys. My youngest son and I share a passion for Busse knives. He is away at college right now and when we talk on the phone or get together we are always talking about Busse Blades. Before the Bladeshow last year it drove my wife insane. But I fixed that by bringing her to the show with us. It was our first and the Busse gang made us feel like family right from the start at the Fogos dinner to the induction dinner. My son and I got inducted and I bought my wife a couple of Busses. Guess what? Now she is getting hooked and looking forward to next year. Plus we made alot of new friends.

Last edited:
I dont have any kids, just worked out that way, but what fascinates me is for example Jerry's boys, good looking kids, they both look like Jerry, but they don't look much like each other! Like each of them got Jerry's recognizable genes, but totally different ones. Looking at them I wouldn't pick them out as brothers, but Id pick them out as Jerry's sons in a minute.

Awesome observation!! :cool: I have a pic of Paul when he was a baby that looks so much like my brother Dan that it is freaky!:eek:

My mom thought it was a pic of me!:thumbsup::D

Wild!:cool:

Jerry:D

Back